Redid my closet set up . 2 layered . With new light add and clone box 🤪 What y’all think?

• Thread starter Jrod2676
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jrod2676

Jrod2676

Not to shabbby,ay? Germinating 10 ethos banana hammock, , 3 purple sunset rbx and 5 dolato.

Redid my closet set up  2 layered   with new light add and clone box  what yall think
Redid my closet set up  2 layered   with new light add and clone box  what yall think 2
Jrod2676

Jrod2676

Run shop vac, get rid of mites and dust
Hey ass , this is right after I sloooiplily topped em all with more soil I had left. And nah I dident run shop bac . I ran my shark vaccumm . Fuck yo shop vac fam lmfao . . But nah actually I think next time , ima soil up the carpet 6-10 inches flat across . Sounds fun to clean 😂😫

TripsRabbit

TripsRabbit

Hey ass , this is right after I sloooiplily topped em all with more soil I had left. And nah I dident run shop bac . I ran my shark vaccumm . Fuck yo shop vac fam lmfao . . But nah actually I think next time , ima soil up the carpet 6-10 inches flat across . Sounds fun to clean 😂😫
Have fun with your spider mites.

Grapefruitroop

Grapefruitroop

🤣🤣yeah man you need to wrap up those cables much better than that....
Screw the multisocket (that btw looks like needs to b replaced) on the wall the tallest possible to avoid accidental water fallin on it .
Think safe!⚡⚡💚

Top Bottom