Reducing light output on LED

• Thread starter TGoblin420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Moshmen

Moshmen

Yep..but I remember when I asked a few months ago that @MarsHydroLED had switched to something else. Hopefully Emmy will clear it up.
Giving away old stock good idea! Telling us it’s new tell us how ya like it- BAD thanx I now know that I could prolly build that light for 100-125 but think I’m switching to the boards and strips thank man have a great nite!

Homesteader

Homesteader

I think those two rubber gaskets are covering the built in potentiometers. Take one off and adjust it with a flat head.

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Giving away old stock good idea! Telling us it’s new tell us how ya like it- BAD thanx I now know that I could prolly build that light for 100-125 but think I’m switching to the boards and strips thank man have a great nite!
Ahhh, it if true..you got the better lights!
G'night!!!!!

Moshmen

Moshmen

I think those two rubber gaskets are covering the built in potentiometers. Take one off and adjust it with a flat head.
It can get dusty up there I try to keep em on

Wee Zard

Wee Zard

Looking at it from another angle.
A lazy guy, (that would be me), would just tape a layer or two of landscape netting between it and the wee targets and go fishin' for the rest of the day :).

Nugg

Nugg

Maybe I read it wrong,but didn't you say you had a light meter? Is it part meter? 200-250 ppfd.is fine...and if it's a advertised 400watts..24-30" should be in that range for seedlings and clones.

Latest posts

Top Bottom