Reef, can you give some more info about your Williams Wonder?

• Thread starter WilliamsWonder
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
W

WilliamsWonder

Hey Reef,

I just want to know a little more about your WW. Is it a hybrid of the original? Is it the original SSSC? Your own version? Anymore information you can give would be helpful.

Thanks
WilliamsWonder

pimpin

pimpin

strain hoarder
Supporter
good luck bro i asked this ? about months ago and of course no answer ive purchased tons of stuff from here and this is the only 1 i havent got the breeder to give up some info on

W

wyattthewiteboi

i think reef told me about this strain a lil while befor reefer world shut down said it was super potent good yeid indoor flowerng was a lil over 2 months i think thats bout all i can rember

convex

convex

Pretty sure Reef said its from the old Quebec seed bank ...

From an earlier listing:

An indica dominant strain. An old school line from the old seed bank, it produces dense orange buds with a nice medical buzz in the body. It takes about 8-9 weeks and it yields well .

W

WilliamsWonder

Thanks for your help, guys, but I really wish Reef would give a little more of a description about his Williams Wonder.

M

MichaelFranti

reef prolly wont say much, there was quite a ruckus over how reeferman aquired his williams wonder stash, He bought the beans from gypsy nirvana and they are out of rezdawgs stock, rezdawg/rezpooch, supposedly never got paid for it neither did gypsy, that is why reefermans stock is never on seedbay anymore, some shady buisness no doubt

W

WilliamsWonder

Thanks for that bit of info, MichaelFranti. Makes me think a little more now.

W

wyattthewiteboi

you dont know the whole story there was stuff owed on both sides and that between reef and gypsy old old news like 6-7 years ago

Reeferman said:
The williams wander we use is from william wander seeds bank in Quebec canada Very nice stuff rez's did very nice but did not have the density we got from the quebec seeds

K

KhizrKhizr

I am curious if these are Williams Wonder in pure form as well.

P

poedizzle

reef prolly wont say much, there was quite a ruckus over how reeferman aquired his williams wonder stash, He bought the beans from gypsy nirvana and they are out of rezdawgs stock, rezdawg/rezpooch, supposedly never got paid for it neither did gypsy, that is why reefermans stock is never on seedbay anymore, some shady buisness no doubt

This is completely true, on a fourm on a different site he is calling reef out about the 10 stacks reef owes him,, pretty much reef jacked rez's Williams Wonder, grew out a few packs, found a keeper, (which is SUPER easy to do with WW) and made more seeds and more than likely sold the rest of the seeds he got from rez! lol pretty sketch, but then again, live and learn and cash needs to be in my hand before the beans leave my hand!!

But now that rez no longer works with WW and has sold out of all WW i believe, Reef is the last place to get it, All i know is i am glad i got the REAL WW before they were sold out, now i get to make the beans!! lol peace
~POE~

B

biggs

i think i read reeferman said that he already had williams wonder from Quebec seed bank before he got rez's beans, and that rez's where not of very good quality. but only reef really knows the truth. hopefully he will chime in when he see's this.

W

wyattthewiteboi

wow you sound like a broken record bringing shit up thats 6 7 years old

a rez seeds are not the same as reefs
b this was 6/7 years ago
c its non of are bess
b its all been taking care im not gonna repost what reef has said about the so called owed money

you are wasting you time trying to run reefs name throw the dirt hes still a bad ass breeder and ppl are still gona buy his bad ass gear so give up go buy your seeds somewhere else if you dont like the man or his sh*t bring up old old stuff to make him look bad just makes you look like a jack a$$ becuse we all know reef is probly one of the top 10 breeders in the world nuff said

W

wyattthewiteboi

i posted it once here you go agine for the haerd of hearing
Reeferman said:
The williams wander we use is from william wander seeds bank in Quebec canada Very nice stuff rez's did very nice but did not have the density we got from the quebec seeds

pimpin

pimpin

strain hoarder
Supporter
easy there boys only they know what happened but if reef ripped off rez maybe he deserved what happened 2 him from what i have read he has done some ripping off others peoples genetics

W

WilliamsWonder

Woah, didn't mean to start a wildfire, just trying to get a little more knowledge. No biggie if Reef doesn't want to respond. I just remember the original SSSC WW and it was some of the greatest!!! I was just hoping that's what he had.

Thanks again
WilliamsWonder

W

wyattthewiteboi

im sorry ww ppl just cant stop from going off topic and try to run reef name throw the dirt and think its gonna do something ive grown 2 of reefs strains and never had a prob but its all up to you

W

WilliamsWonder

No problem, Wyattthewiteboi. I've heard a lot of it before... I'll be the final judge for myself.

WilliamsWonder

K

KhizrKhizr

Does anyone know Quebec Seed Bank's web adress? I have just clicked on about 5 outdated links. I am very interested in finding a pure William's Wonder, but just want to know the complete background of the genetics before shelling out a bunch of money. I have complete trust in Reef, but I have no experience with the Quebec Seed Bank.

W

wyattthewiteboi

heres a pics of reef ww from his old site for you guys

RMS Williams Wonder 1
pimpin

pimpin

strain hoarder
Supporter
i just tried cracking a rezs willy and the bitch died try again im pissed i also have a pack of reefs

Top Bottom