Reef, can you give some more info about your Williams Wonder?

• Thread starter WilliamsWonder
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

KhizrKhizr

Looks gorgeous Wyatt. Also, let me know if you find something too monkeybone! :) I have always been hesitant to try Rez's because of the NYCD involved. If I was going to purchase a hybrid I would probably go with Sagarmatha's Wonderberry (which I actually plan to do). William's Wonder was one of the first strains of cannabis that I ever encountered......truly remarkable stuff.

D

Dubsta

If Reef is selling the same Williams Wonder as before I'd recommend it, the stuff i tryed looked a lot like that pic from his old site and man was it some good pot and im a hard judge at times.

W

WilliamsWonder

Thanks, monkeybone and everyone else. I wish SSSC or the people behind Williams Wonder would bring it back! I loved the stuff!!!

Thanks for all your help, and keep me updated, please.

WilliamsWonder

W

WilliamsWonder

Awesome, monkeybone! I'd like to see the results of that Wonderberry. Soon enough I'm going to buy Reefs WW and give it a try.

WilliamsWonder

Illmind

Illmind

personally wouldnt give 3 shits if reef did rework rezs hackery, which he prolly didnt. prolly other way around. 10k worth of seeds? what he get like 10 packs of hermie ibl? rez blows at backcrossing he dont realize each bx makes selections harder. his sd 1.5s were alright but wtf a 1.5? two half assed bxs?

I

InvisibleM

Description:
Williams Wonder is an original Super Sativa Seed Club seed stock that most likely originated from early import pot from afghan seed.

Selective breeding and climatization led to the growers goals of a super potent and early maturing variety. The super-sticky Williams Wonder is relatively pungent and is a great hard-stash for the deciphering cannabis connoisseur.
Indoor flowerng 63 days.

Anyone with more picts?

W

wantaknow

reef just got a few seeds of williams wonder that was sssc seed stock f3 real deal wont bud outside ,so he can work or replicate this as original

215 User

215 User

Ordered me a pack to play with.....

If its SSSC stock then it is the real deal! I had Rez's version and its Bomb with a huge yield of banana/orange indica. Reef's is supposed to have more dense nugs so I cant wait. Still got packs of; Potent Purple,Cherry Thai x OPT, Nigerian Nightmare etc. Im going to play with some this year medically speaking ya know.

D

Down South Sage

Whats the deal with what I've read here and there saying that it would not flower outdoors??If this is so it is worthless to me and I just got a new pack of reefs.

D

Down South Sage

I'm at about 30*N so will they flower outdoors for me?How short do they need the day to flower?

M

Malachi

I have heard that this is an indoor strain only, and won't flower outdoors. I was going to pick some up from the farm, but none were available so I picked them up elsewhere. They are in route, am gonna pop them as soon as I get them and do a thread for all curious minds.

W

wyattthewiteboi

from what ive heard and readed that WW is a nice dense strong bud that give a very nice body high and yields well and i dont understand how a plant could only flower indoors unless reef has discovered a way to redo the genetic make up of the plant

M

Malachi

It was the original genetic makeup from the Super Sativa Seed Club. They have always been a variety that will only flower indoors.

J

Joe Blow

Do you guys realize your not buying the real thing when your buying seeds of Willy Wonder?

M

Malachi

I will pop the beans and see. I have heard that Reefs Williams Wonder came from the original seeds distributed by SSSC. For 90 bucks I will pop the beans and see for myself. If I find a keeper then great, it not oh well its a chance you take in every pack. I am the type of person who likes to figure stuff out on my own.

J

Joe Blow

I keep hearing all this reference to the "original seeds". Why?

M

Malachi

The breeder of the "original" seeds was Sam the Skunkman. In the early 70's Sam the Skunkman started the first seed bank, Sacred Seeds. After Sacred Seeds dispursed the Super Sativa Seed Club (SSSC) continued working on many of the varieties made famous by Sam the Skunkman. William's Wonder was one of these genetics, along with many others. I remember the first time I smoked the Willie's, it was some of the smoothest most complete bud I have ever toked. I am curious to see if Reef's Williams Wonder is the same as that legendary smoke I toked on back in the mid 90's when it was going around my circle.

Top Bottom