Reeferman's Hao Boc

• Thread starter elfstone
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

SSHZ

Another wonderful non-grow report on Reeferman Seeds. These eased up for a while, but I am seeing these complaints again with his newer stuff. Even people who were "believers" have turned on him...........

Mr.Sputnik

Mr.Sputnik

Here's what I've grown by reef in the past:

Grapefruit (Great!)
Supreme Hashplant (Great!)
Tajikstan (still under review, looks good so far)
Mazar (low germ, not vigorous plants)
Thunderfuck (total crap, viney super low yielding, low germ)
bhodi satva (almost impossible for indoor, super vigorous, 130 day strain, low yield)
Panama red (under review, looking good)
accidental haze (low germ, looking good though, under review)
Willy nelson (lost due to a disaster, 90% germed and were looking good)
Hoa Bac (0% germ)
Still got LP#1 in the pack

Ive been a fan of reef's gear for years. If he doesn't make this right the hoa bac will be the last pack I buy from him. I can't afford another failure like the hoa bac.

You would think you might get some sort of quality control for seeds that are $18 a piece.

E

ehole

my 1 trip to the dam i went like 7 days after the cannabis cup. smoked the same batch of willie nelson that won the cup 06 (i think), loved it. the love potion 1 was so stinky and just spectacular. with that said i bought some old stock g13 x blueberry sativa that never popped but i chalked that up to old stock. i hope things get sorted out because i love looking at the landraces he brings out and that hao boc looked and sounds so delightful.

E

elfstone

I know I am preaching to the choir here, but I'll say it anyway:

The (Bad) Attitude Seed Co.

I ordered a pack of Reeferman's Hao Boc from The Attitude and got 0% germination. Writing Attitude, I got the old "for souvineer purposes only" line. So, I am SOL, and out $180. For the record, I am a registered Michigan Medical Marijuana Program patient, and possession and germination of seeds here is 100% legal.

In the past year, I have spent over 2K on seeds from "The Attitude Seed Company." I liked their offer of guaranteed delivery and forked over the $25 to assure myself of that (generally fully covers their loss from the "420" voucher code; all a silly game of deceit). I received one pack of bad New York City Diesel seeds, and the pack was obviously very old (looked like Soma himself printed it out on an old Deskjet printer when he was just starting up). Nonetheless, I continued to order from them. When the latest pack, Reeferman's Hao Boc, proved to be 100% duds, with a 0% germination rate, I wrote them, only to receive the SOL response, e.g., the "attitude" (what's in a name?). That is the last time I will deal with such an uncaring, uncooperative, greed-based business. Live and learn. May others learn from my mistake (I know many already knew, but for those who don't).

The Elfstone

Mr.Sputnik

Mr.Sputnik

I ordered mine from the attitude and got the same response. They told me to send back the seeds that failed and they would return them to the breeder as they just sell the beans and aren't responsible for the germ rate as they're just a reseller.

I sent Reeferman a PM here on the farm and told him my issue. that's your best bet for a refund or replacement.

S

SSHZ

You won't get shit from Reeferman- that's a fact. Go back and look at the promises he made to replace bad beans and most got nothing after months of assurances........ Attitude is getting a ton of complaints and they are kind of just passing the buck now. I bet he'll be dropped from the Attitude seed line when they sell out of his seeds (if ever)- he's bad for business!

Z

zoeronerer

if big bag says they got zapped they got zapped .... bbag is way cool anyone who gets cross with him is a buster .

big bag carrier pidgeons can fly about 900 miles without rest in a day ... so looks like that option is out. i have used them before they can carry 2.5 ounces ...

to the rest a ya, wow u meen me sending cash in the mail over seas dosent meen im always a satisfied customer wtf ....

look its a dice roll u dont like having to wait for your refunds ... u guys are lucky anyone even remotley gives a fuck ..

we all order at our own risk . ..

u guys want 100 FEEDBACK AND SERVICE with a smile buy from sannie or billygoat..........

otherwise take the gamble and pop some beanz. fuck half of the kids on here have so many packs they will never even pop them because they collect seeds more than they grow.

i love all u guys but take it to rant and raves on clist

666elsie

These seed vendors need too be held responsable for the product they sell.
And there should be a shit list of the badasses out there,anyone agree with this??
Everyone has seen nthose out landish claims,this srain will give U 5 lbs under a 600 w/er,hmmmm,sounds like BC seeds/paradice seeds.yes they are the same Co.
my nickel...

Top Bottom