Reeferman's Hindu Kush x Haze vegging outdoors

• Thread starter 7rayos
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

7rayos

We put a few seeds, guess they were old, so what, came with one single female, first two available clones outside last week in april. Been in veg for eleven weeks and still it will be about 4 more weeks before they start flowering. Does it look anything like the description?
Hindu Kush x Haze is an IBL that was originally from the Skunkman but was never commercially released by him. It is a hybrid cross of Original Haze and the Skunkman's 30 year old Hindu Kush cutting, which most Dutch Hindu Kush strains are derived from. It is a lemony haze with long dense buds producing good yields due to its 50% indica/sativa genetics. The indica dominant phenotypes produced in this f5 are the closest thing to the pure Hindu Kush cutting.

Anybody out there knows anything about this one?

Reefermans hindu kush x haze vegging outdoors
Reefermans hindu kush x haze vegging outdoors 2
Reefermans hindu kush x haze vegging outdoors 3
Reefermans hindu kush x haze vegging outdoors 4
Reefermans hindu kush x haze vegging outdoors 5
7jukio 003
7jukio 009
GreenMind

GreenMind

Very nice, 7rayos!! Looks awesome! I wish mine could Veg as long as yours do! She is going to be Huge.. I really like the Haze Skunkman has.

Good Luck!

GM

7rayos

Thanks for the input, GreenMind. Those genes are something else, talk about old school!
I had a thai skunk haze which looked strangely similar. Being the haze the "common" father, is this what we could call a haze pheno, so far by the looks? (there's a leaf in 2nd photo of 1rst post) Just trying to identify things.
Here's the sister.

7jukio 008
7jukio 007
7jukio 005
7jukio 006
GreenMind

GreenMind

7Rayos,

I can definitely see the Haze influence in her Structure. I would even venture a guess, and say that this probably isn't the Hindu-Kush Pheno in the description. Although, Outdoor Plant Size can be deceiving, due to Latitude differences.

I can see both sides of the family in that plant. its a really nice combination! and a really nice plant!

I will have to make a note to place an order for some later this year!

ALL the best, Good Luck!!

GM

bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
gorgeous very hazey lookin

smart wit the early start looks like you should get a nice yield

glad to kno you had sucess wit reefs stock especially one of the haze hybrids which hav intrigued me

best of luck keep us posted

1luvbigherb

Green81

Green81

Premium Member
Supporter
Loving looking plants, your gonna get a tonne of bud dude.

7rayos

Thanx again GM, it's good to see it recurring. The chaotic branching structure i thought it was a thai thing, i was surprised to see it again. Seems they will keep me company until december, then.
Hi there BigHerb, thanks for coming. Seeds from Reef maybe aren't famous for germ rates, hermie issues, funny shapes and undesirable traits in some of them, not forgetting 120 bucks a go for some strains is steep, but the difference they make is that often you end up with a winner. And a winner not many people has. Classic regular breeders may always be good, but after many strains the surprise factor weakens. That's when you call the Reeferman, he! I guess i always been lucky with his stuff, bless him for many years to come.
Hallo Green81, buds will be light airy things in this one, just a guess, but should be plenty though, yeah, got some other strains too, not so big though, but danky as hell.:harvest:
Will update, thanx all

Top Bottom