Regalia Biofungicide

• Thread starter Burned Haze
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Burned Haze

Keep this discussion about Regalia & your experiences with it or opinions only please ( nothing more or less please ) keep the other products and suggestions out please ( this is a brand and experienced with it thread not a debate ) , if so? Make a thread cause this is mine and regalia( not trying to be rude but jeez some people don’t know when to stfu and want to ruin a thread before it even starts)

this company unlike most even if they are accepted in a fungicide/pesticide approval list , they don’t have it on their label or make it obvious it’s for its use. This company even after getting Approved they made a “CG” version meaning cannabis grade . bravo , exp ones working with a university ( mi state ) and normal agriculture uses it if they organics/natural farmers aka cleaner . a tip is all their bottles for regalia and “regalia cg” and the other ones, it’s jut labeling requirements ( but when you look at price ) it’s like 50-75 bucks difference on a 2.5 gallon . just like the grandevo, venerate xc and so forth ( respect em for doing it, but if they tell me it’s the same. Can’t tempt myself in buying the same but cheaper from same company )

So far I bought a 2.5 gallon (regalia ) of it and I’m on my first season, trying it out on my veggies and outdoor cannabis crop and rotating every 3-14 days with my IPM plan ( if I see any pest I go with the days of the pest ). If I see this product as good as claimed or what my buddy told me last round when he applied over (2) 2.5 of this on his crop and he said not only did it reduce it by 20-30% budrot and pm was way lower if not zero Inless strain was extremely vulnerable . he also said all his other commercial buddy’s cause it was such a bad season of rain they lost shit tons ( I would of believed it, it was a bad year , I was glad I didn’t grow last year )

Regalia® CG Biofungicide is labeled for ornamental, greenhouse and garden crops to help control powdery mildew, blight, Anthracnose and other bacterial diseases.
Regalia CG is an organic fungicide for greenhouse and medical plants applications. Use it early for disease prevention and overall plant health, in the middle of the season for disease control and worker safety and late in season to avoid issues of pesticide residues at harvest. Learn more about Cultivated Garden (CG).

Benefits

• Healthier plants for better yield and harvest quality
  • Quality control tested to ensure no human microbial pathogens
  • Natural ingredients stimulate plant immunity and fight diseases
  • OR, WA, CO , NV & MI approved for medicinal plants pesticides listing
APPLICATION: Foliar (Aerial or Ground), Chemigation, Soil Treatment, Backpack/Hand Sprayer
ACTIVE INGREDIENT: Reynoutria sachalinensis

yes you can use eagle 20 or w/e voodoo you want to cover to make yourself feel better , but if your a LP or want to make sure your meds are actually safe don’t risk others with a dirty gamble of oils or long based systematic base things that were never intended for cannabis ( hence why they are banned in the industry , duh ) some people think even sulpher is a fix or some cure but pm is everywhere ( in the air) and you can’t even use it after mid flower, how is that a good budrot or pm resistant choice for fighting making defense plants?( I mean shit pm or budrot isn’t a issue in the beginnings anyways , Inless you plants are already infected from previous rounds like aids lols ) no wonder so many people that use those things or follow like sheep have those same results ....

https://youtu.be/Fnno3vHM5Ak
https://youtu.be/k0y8J0Ib_Vs

Last edited by a moderator:
Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
I wouldn’t use it after early flower, a trained pallet can taste that crap from a mile away imo. Especially in concentrates.
Outdoor crops just can’t be done without pesticides and that is why I don’t smoke it.

RippedTorn

RippedTorn

I wouldn’t use it after early flower, a trained pallet can taste that crap from a mile away imo. Especially in concentrates.
Outdoor crops just can’t be done without pesticides and that is why I don’t smoke it.

Wow there is light at the end of the tunnel. I thought everyone had lost their damn mind, so many people are smoking fungicides from legal herb where I live.

You've reinstated my faith in humanity.

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Wow there is light at the end of the tunnel. I thought everyone had lost their damn mind, so many people are smoking fungicides from legal herb where I live.

You've reinstated my faith in humanity.
Hey no problem. Some people don’t get it. Government says I can use it to the day of harvest doesn’t mean you should.

Pippins

Pippins

Old thread but I was wondering if anyone using Regalia has noticed an increase in yield or quality due to the ISR/SAR? I know how well it works to prevent PM, just curious about the yield claims.

3 balls

3 balls

Old thread but I was wondering if anyone using Regalia has noticed an increase in yield or quality due to the ISR/SAR? I know how well it works to prevent PM, just curious about the yield claims.
I've used it diligently for a couple years, I wouldn't say it's snake oil but I wouldn't be expecting any striking benefits either. Just another tool in the IPM box in my opinion. Any product that helps prevent douchebags from poisoning people is a good thing but no miracles to report here. I hope to hear others chime in with their results.

Papaseed

Papaseed

I've used it diligently for a couple years, I wouldn't say it's snake oil but I wouldn't be expecting any striking benefits either. Just another tool in the IPM box in my opinion. Any product that helps prevent douchebags from poisoning people is a good thing but no miracles to report here. I hope to hear others chime in with their results.
Ok, just picked up a bottle today because Chocolope wants to be a real estate agent for PM... shit always gets em...and crit mass...
I was really hoping to see a difference come harvest. SAR response doesn't increase trichome production?
what is your mixing ratio? Are you spraying? Dipping? Drenching?
....tyia

3 balls

3 balls

Ok, just picked up a bottle today because Chocolope wants to be a real estate agent for PM... shit always gets em...and crit mass...
I was really hoping to see a difference come harvest. SAR response doesn't increase trichome production?
what is your mixing ratio? Are you spraying? Dipping? Drenching?
....tyia
I drench at 1 oz per gallon every 2 weeks, spray at 1 oz per gallon weekly. I've seen no boost in quality or quantity. I just use it in the rotation. If I had to live without one or the other, green cleaner would be my keeper.

hotspcace

hotspcace

Keep this discussion about Regalia & your experiences with it or opinions only please ( nothing more or less please ) keep the other products and suggestions out please ( this is a brand and experienced with it thread not a debate ) , if so? Make a thread cause this is mine and regalia( not trying to be rude but jeez some people don’t know when to stfu and want to ruin a thread before it even starts)

this company unlike most even if they are accepted in a fungicide/pesticide approval list , they don’t have it on their label or make it obvious it’s for its use. This company even after getting Approved they made a “CG” version meaning cannabis grade . bravo , exp ones working with a university ( mi state ) and normal agriculture uses it if they organics/natural farmers aka cleaner . a tip is all their bottles for regalia and “regalia cg” and the other ones, it’s jut labeling requirements ( but when you look at price ) it’s like 50-75 bucks difference on a 2.5 gallon . just like the grandevo, venerate xc and so forth ( respect em for doing it, but if they tell me it’s the same. Can’t tempt myself in buying the same but cheaper from same company )

So far I bought a 2.5 gallon (regalia ) of it and I’m on my first season, trying it out on my veggies and outdoor cannabis crop and rotating every 3-14 days with my IPM plan ( if I see any pest I go with the days of the pest ). If I see this product as good as claimed or what my buddy told me last round when he applied over (2) 2.5 of this on his crop and he said not only did it reduce it by 20-30% budrot and pm was way lower if not zero Inless strain was extremely vulnerable . he also said all his other commercial buddy’s cause it was such a bad season of rain they lost shit tons ( I would of believed it, it was a bad year , I was glad I didn’t grow last year )

Regalia® CG Biofungicide is labeled for ornamental, greenhouse and garden crops to help control powdery mildew, blight, Anthracnose and other bacterial diseases.
Regalia CG is an organic fungicide for greenhouse and medical plants applications. Use it early for disease prevention and overall plant health, in the middle of the season for disease control and worker safety and late in season to avoid issues of pesticide residues at harvest. Learn more about Cultivated Garden (CG).

Benefits

• Healthier plants for better yield and harvest quality
  • Quality control tested to ensure no human microbial pathogens
  • Natural ingredients stimulate plant immunity and fight diseases
  • OR, WA, CO , NV & MI approved for medicinal plants pesticides listing
APPLICATION: Foliar (Aerial or Ground), Chemigation, Soil Treatment, Backpack/Hand Sprayer
ACTIVE INGREDIENT: Reynoutria sachalinensis

yes you can use eagle 20 or w/e voodoo you want to cover to make yourself feel better , but if your a LP or want to make sure your meds are actually safe don’t risk others with a dirty gamble of oils or long based systematic base things that were never intended for cannabis ( hence why they are banned in the industry , duh ) some people think even sulpher is a fix or some cure but pm is everywhere ( in the air) and you can’t even use it after mid flower, how is that a good budrot or pm resistant choice for fighting making defense plants?( I mean shit pm or budrot isn’t a issue in the beginnings anyways , Inless you plants are already infected from previous rounds like aids lols ) no wonder so many people that use those things or follow like sheep have those same results ....

https://youtu.be/Fnno3vHM5Ak
https://youtu.be/k0y8J0Ib_Vs

So the "CG" stands for Cultivated Garden and not "Cannabis Grade". I have seen another study comparing Regalia Maxx against other fungicides and it was one of the best. The only problem is that you cant get Regalia Maxx in the U.S. and the difference between Regalia Maxx and Regalia CG (Which you can buy in U.S.) is that CG only has 5% of the active ingredient and Maxx has 20% of the active ingredient. In the study, Regalia Maxx did the best but still did not get rid of the pm completely. So basically if you purchase the regalia CG you will have to use 4 times the amount to equal what I saw used in the scientific study and that amount will still not get rid of the pm completely. Below is a link to the study if anyone has not found it yet.

Latest posts

Top Bottom