Regimen Question

• Thread starter chaosinc
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
chaosinc

chaosinc

Alright so here it goes! I have been using the same regimen for approx. 3yrs and have always lived by the "if it ain't broke, don't fix it" code, but I think it's time for some input as to weather I am helping, or hurting myself in quality, yield, and pocket. Everything seems to going good, but what I continually ask myself is, am I using certain things that are essentially doing nothing and just have always been part of the regimen etc. I use GH Flora series as my base and have contemplated trying their expert 'drain to waste" feed schedule, but am on the fence, so I am attaching a copy of my regimen (shhhhhhhhh) as I would really like to get some quality feedback. This reg is based off a 20gal mix and I'm using B'Cuzz coco.

Regimen questionRegimen question 2Regimen question 3

Thank you.

woodsmaneh

woodsmaneh

Couple things

don't use BB the first week, start week 2.

I have used Advanced for a number of years but stopped about 8 months ago because of the shit they put in their products and recently because of charges against a key person in the company of diddling a 7 year old girl.

this is what I would do, drop the BB and B-52 and just go with the PK booster (Canna) using Sweet is optional.

chaosinc

chaosinc

Dropping BB week 1 no problem, as you can see I only use the PK week three, so what to do about dropping 52, and BB? Should I consider any replacement?

mastacheeser

mastacheeser

Def get rid of that b52
Maybe add some silica? Protect is my favorite
I'd get rid of the hammerhead before the big bud
Using big bud/hammerhead/overdrive at the same time is a huge waste choose one and use at like 6-8 ml per g

woodsmaneh

woodsmaneh

Dropping BB week 1 no problem, as you can see I only use the PK week three, so what to do about dropping 52, and BB? Should I consider any replacement?

I would drop them and just use a PK booster like Canna or another company, other than AN they put some bad stuff in their food.

Latest posts

Top Bottom