For Sale Regular Auto and Photo pollen.

• Thread starter TryingToGrow
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

TryingToGrow

Supporter
Hi there just wanted to say I have more pollen than I can use, so, if you’d like some I can offer it at $10 for 0.1 ml (enough for a couple hundred seeds easily), or if you need more than that, let me know. Most my males are under low light so I don’t have huge amounts but it’s still more than I need. I have some other pollen as well but can only offer one coated q tip for $5 20-50 seeds I’d guess.

Current pollen list 0.1ml $10 unless noted otherwise.

Auto - grass o matic x bloody skunk x royal purple

Auto - red hot cookies x cheese

Auto - bloody skunk x royal purple x Kush

Auto / photo - bloody skunk x royal purple x golden canary x underdawg Kush

Auto / photo - peach tree x golden canary

Photo - zephyrs x cherry pie

Auto - Tropicana Kush - q tips only

Auto - big auto x golden canary - q tips only

Photo - Durban poison - q tips only

Photo - Lesotho - q tips only.

Stuff About to drop- maybe week or 2.

Photo - Boston citrus

Auto - GSC x cheese

Photo - cherry dragon

Auto - cheese x lemon haze

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:
T

TryingToGrow

Supporter
Q tip only means I only have small quantity, enough to cover the head of a q tip. I only put those up in case there is something that someone really wants/likes and they don’t need a lot of seeds.

B41C5871 24C2 40D7 8A12 A7EF20193F12

That’s what I use to spread pollen.

This is only for a few of my older plants. I.e. my Durban poison I got pollen from but I didn’t keep an eye on it so it got mold. I was not keepin the plant going but when I realized the pollen got mold, I got the plant going again and am able to get some pollen from it again, just not a lot.

That is same for the Lesotho and the other 2 are smaller plants that haven’t dropped much pollen yet, may have larger amounts from them later.

Last edited:
E9noxis

E9noxis

On day 18 of flower, would it be too late to pollinate a branch? Well, plus days for shipping

T

TryingToGrow

Supporter
The q tip picture I showed had enough pollen for a whole plant if dispersed nicely and not a large plant. Any hair on the plant just needs a ‘grain’ of pollen to make a seed as far as I know and there is probably 1k grains of pollen in that pic if not more just getting each one to land on a hair would be hard. Really though, I’d say at least 50 seeds from that.

As long as the hair has white it is alive and can receive pollen as far as I know. Day 18 of flower is seems like the earliest I would pollenate.

Not using days, at the time when there are the most white hairs on the plant is when I pollinate probably 3-4 weeks into flower for most auto flowers, photos maybe a little longer. Just going of memory, I don’t pay super close attention to that.

This plant can go another week and get more white hairs before pollen. And being a smaller plant, that Q-TIP would probably be good for the whole plant but I don’t pollenate main colas anymore
E21C091E 36F1 44DD B6D0 5A57C4648B92

Light are out right now, I can get a pic of something I would personally say is ready for pollen this evening.

Last edited:
Buzzzz

Buzzzz

Q tip only means I only have small quantity, enough to cover the head of a q tip. I only put those up in case there is something that someone really wants/likes and they don’t need a lot of seeds.

View attachment 1254546

That’s what I use to spread pollen.

This is only for a few of my older plants. I.e. my Durban poison I got pollen from but I didn’t keep an eye on it so it got mold. I was not keepin the plant going but when I realized the pollen got mold, I got the plant going again and am able to get some pollen from it again, just not a lot.

That is same for the Lesotho and the other 2 are smaller plants that haven’t dropped much pollen yet, may have larger amounts from them later.
You can dilute your pollen with flour to make it go further,bake the flour at 170 -200 for 1/2 hr or so,also you can freeze it and it will be good for close to a year

T

TryingToGrow

Supporter
example of pollen packaging for both 0.1 ml and cotton swab sample.
33BAAB75 0319 4430 9A56 9955DB5D1E1A

T

TryingToGrow

Supporter
How long does is stay viable in mail?

Don't think it's gonna go bad in any sort of normal shipping. Have never had pollen go bad on me so long as it's still there and no mold. Will freeze anything that is not going to be used for at least a few months. (make sure it's in a freezer bag or moisture will ruin it)

I am no expert on that topic, just my limited experiences with it. I think possibly if in a mail box that gets really hot, it could get ruined but I have not had that happen.

Anyone feel free to correct anything I say ever, just going off limited experience.

growsince79

growsince79

Don't think it's gonna go bad in any sort of normal shipping. Have never had pollen go bad on me so long as it's still there and no mold. Will freeze anything that is not going to be used for at least a few months. (make sure it's in a freezer bag or moisture will ruin it)

I am no expert on that topic, just my limited experiences with it. I think possibly if in a mail box that gets really hot, it could get ruined but I have not had that happen.

Anyone feel free to correct anything I say ever, just going off limited experience.
I'm pretty sure it will get 110+ in the mail. Just wondering, I never see any for sale at the stores.

T

TryingToGrow

Supporter
I'm pretty sure it will get 110+ in the mail. Just wondering, I never see any for sale at the stores.
I wasn’t aware of that but I believe it’s good for that so long as no moisture and not for extended periods.

I know people ship it the same way regularly with success. If anyone has any problems with anything from me and needs a re shipment or refund, that’s not a problem, just let me know.

T

TryingToGrow

Supporter
Updated List. Prices Starting @ $5 for sample sizes and $10 for 0.1ml +. $5 shipping Lower 48. Minimum order $15 (not including shipping).

Autos -
KC 45 x lemon haze
Girl Scout Cookies x Cheese
KC 45 x Cheese
Tropicana Poison x Kush
Big Tao x Golden Canary
Red Hot Cookies x Cheese
Bloody Skunk x Royal purple x Kush
Grass o Matic x Bloody Skunk x Royal Purple

Photos-
Bahark
Zypherus x Cherry Pie
Lesotho (Q tip only)
Durban Poison
Boston Citrus
Cherry Dragon

Auto/Photo-
Bloody Skunk x Royal Purple x Golden Canary x Under Dawg Kush
Red Pure CBD x Golden Canary x Under Dawg Kush
Peach Tree x Golden Canary

5174F384 2E49 4142 88A5 7D4872AF1F9D

D35700B9 38C0 439B BA4E 318D4D35D811

Last edited:
TrublsmScholar

TrublsmScholar

Hi there just wanted to say I have more pollen than I can use, so, if you’d like some I can offer it at $10 for 0.1 ml (enough for a couple hundred seeds easily), or if you need more than that, let me know. Most my males are under low light so I don’t have huge amounts but it’s still more than I need. I have some other pollen as well but can only offer one coated q tip for $5 20-50 seeds I’d guess.

Photo - Boston citrus

Auto - GSC x cheese

Photo - cherry dragon

Thanks for looking.
View attachment 1254418
I never really saved my pollen...didn't know if it stayed good....how long can you actually store it for?

T

TryingToGrow

Supporter
I never really saved my pollen...didn't know if it stayed good....how long can you actually store it for?
In a freezer and it stays dry, stays good for a long time. Outside of a freezer, dry and cool area, Not sure but I’ve had it last a while in semi decent locations.

I keep all mine fresh now, under a couple weeks because I don’t have a freezer I can use for it. I store it inside of a (not electric), cooler full of rice in a cool area. Not ideal but it works and I prefer fresh pollen to give to others.

P

Panamera.banks

Photo - Boston citrus

Auto - GSC x cheese

Photo - cherry dragon

Thanks for looking.
View attachment 1254418

P

Panamera.banks

Can I purchase these ?

niighaag

niighaag

Do you still happen to have pollen for the Auto - GSC x cheese?

Best regards
Niighaag.

R

Ronnie.813

Photo - Boston citrus

Auto - GSC x cheese

Photo - cherry dragon

Thanks for looking.
View attachment 1254418
Hi! I am looking for some fem auto indica pollen, please!

Latest posts

Top Bottom