Wanted Regular Auto seeds

• Thread starter NaughtyScoty
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
NaughtyScoty

NaughtyScoty

I've been looking for some regular auto seeds so I can get my own seeds rather than having to buy them. Anyone know of a place to get them that ships within the US? Everything I am finding ships from out of the country and ends up stuck in customs forever.

Saul.Goodman

Saul.Goodman

I just wet my plants...
Supporter
All autos I have purchased or seen on US sites that I've used have all been feminized. I'm sure someone on here has come across reg autos though.

Moshmen

Moshmen

I've been looking for some regular auto seeds so I can get my own seeds rather than having to buy them. Anyone know of a place to get them that ships within the US? Everything I am finding ships from out of the country and ends up stuck in customs forever.
Flash seeds sells regular autos

Nwallace

Nwallace

We are a Genetics company and do Autos year around. Our Autos have won awards and currently hold some of the highest THCs recorded for Auto Flower. We have non-feminized Autos for sale. You can check out our website at www.castio-farms.com and our Facebook, IG, and Twitter. How many do you need?

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

I have a bunch of sour 60 reg auto seeds, it is 1 half of the extinct strain sour syder bred by Mdanzig, if interested get in touch.

BorealCuring

BorealCuring

Supporter
Look for AfterThoughtAutos for regular autos

RonnieB2nd

RonnieB2nd

I have some of the best. Mephisto night owl rocbud Exotix Genetics. Ethos

Stonerbudz

Stonerbudz

I got some auto rega i could maybe work aomething iut ger u some.if u like

W

Wlee

Rocket seeds has regular seeds

E

Edinburg

I have allot of sour 60 un feminized autoflowers, this strain is 1 half of Mdanzigs famous auto sour spider.

B

Bobbylee

I've got Bashkortostan -XXL autoflower-, Black Auto Magic -autoflower-, Deimos -autoflower-, Ducksfoot -autoflower-, Mazar -XXL autoflower- and Stardust -autoflower-. All regular.
What you want for them and where you ship

E

Edinburg

420 New Seed Guy has allot of reg autos including half of Mdanzig Sour Spyder called Sour 60.

Stonerbudz

Stonerbudz

I have multiple reg autoflower strains im trying to get rid of as im no longer playing with autos for awhile so would love to donatr my seedss for very cheap if anyone in looking fir autis fems or regs please send me a pm and ill send you a list of whats available forsale

E

Edinburg

I have multiple reg autoflower strains im trying to get rid of as im no longer playing with autos for awhile so would love to donatr my seedss for very cheap if anyone in looking fir autis fems or regs please send me a pm and ill send you a list of whats available forsale
Do you have Sour Spyder by Mdanzig?

Top Bottom