Reintroduction. It has been awhile. Big grow project coming soon.

• Thread starter smokeedog
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
smokeedog

smokeedog

watsup yall. so its been awhile since ive logged on at all. last i was on here i was growing in a 32x32x60 in texas.

im now in mendocino and still running that same tiny tent, but i also am currently setting up a 13x8 room, a 2.5x5, 3 4x4s, a 3x3 a 2x4 and my nursury and mother tents.

i only have 6 peanut butter breaths 4th week of flower rn. but i just started 4 banana jams in dwc buckets in the 32x32 tent, under a g5pro 400w by growant.

i dont have hardly any plants rn because im in the process of converting from soil and mh/hps to all hydro under leds. ive built one 600w for my big room so far, and bought a few others for some of the tents, but i still am working on building all the buckets and set them up with a resevoir for each tent.

im excited to get a big grow going and figured id come on here and do grow diaries/side by sides with a few of the lights i have.

ima get the camera out and get some pics tomorrow and ill start a thread for the pbb i have under an aglex m320 and the 4 banana jams under the g5pro..

i look forward to yalls feedbacks and tips, this is a big project for me and ima need all the help i can get.

smokeedog

smokeedog

so i got the digi cam out and took a few pics. its still all under construction. and i dont have all my lights or tents setup but the 6 in the room are peanut butter breaths. im converting that room to 36 hydro buckets with 3 of those 600w leds i built over them and then an additional 600w of boosters.

the small tent is 4 banana jams under a g5pro. i recommend yall check it out. its a cool design for a light. i just doing my first grow with it so ill make a grow diary to let u know how it is. but its got sunrise/sunset, lightning and cloud features. uv etc.

as u can see. i converted half my garage to a room just plywood walls blocked off with panda paper. im about to move that wall 2 feet further in, which will open up enough space for 2 more 4x4s. so thatll be 7 tents plus my mothers and clones and then the big room.

should i start individual grow diaries for each tent/strain? or should i do them all in 1? i think itd be a lot to include in 1, but also a pain in the ass to keep up with all lol.
PICT0062
PICT0063
PICT0065
PICT0066 2
PICT0067
PICT0069
PICT0071
PICT0077
PICT0082
PICT0083
PICT0091
PICT0092