Reliable seed bank ?...

• Thread starter jamk911
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
916Fisherman

916Fisherman

MHippie how were the germ rates and male to female ratios?

MHippie

MHippie

Supporter
How else would we get weed in the neighborhoods of New Jersey growing up? I didnt know it then but i need my weed for some medical conditions. I sure always felt better with good weed. So we did what we had to to ensure the supply.

You could have just said in the first response that i was mistaken and the some of the plants were flowering already. I wouldnt ask about them if i wasnt interested. Skeptical or not.

Im not even sure why you got so mad.
There used to be mad respect for the old growers. I got lucky and was mentored for almost a decade by one HELL of a grower back in my early 20's. I could list out the crazy nonsense I've seen online recently. Eg. A guy who is trying to sell seeds but doesn't know not to put a wind tunnel on his plants and doesn't know how to diagnose a cal def. I could go on for hours. It's a waste of time. You go do whatever you do. I'm going to go do whatever I do. If we don't meet in the middle then it will be none too soon. I've been reading your shit for months. I don't like you. Nothing is going to change that. But coming at me? Confirmed and capped that opinion quick. Stupid. I'm not a fucking wall flower bitch from the up and coming generation.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

There used to be mad respect for the old growers. I got lucky and was mentored for almost a decade by one HELL of a grower back in my early 20's. I could list out the crazy nonsense I've seen online recently. Eg. A guy who is trying to sell seeds but doesn't know not to put a wind tunnel on his plants and doesn't know how to diagnose a cal def. I could go on for hours. It's a waste of time. You go do whatever you do. I'm going to go do whatever I do. If we don't meet in the middle then it will be none too soon. I've been reading your shit for months. I don't like you. Nothing is going to change that. But coming at me? Confirmed and capped that opinion quick. Stupid. I'm not a fucking wall flower bitch from the up and coming generation.

Whatever you say. Confusing how you complimented me and Mrs MMG just the other night on my thread.

And i have no agenda. I dont breed or sell seeds or claim to know anything i dont.

And i wouldnt have had the connections i had without mad respect for old growers. We would get 15 years in a jersey prison for a pound back then. 30 if there was a gun found. And every idiot gangster had a gun.

Oh and if you dont agree with something i say try disagreeing like an adult. I didnt expect you to be such an angry troll.

916Fisherman

916Fisherman

Like with most hobbies there’s too much ego involved for some. Take a bong rip guys, we all have something in common.

MHippie

MHippie

Supporter
MHippie how were the germ rates and male to female ratios?

Germ rates were what would be expected at this price. I put down 3 of each of the photo strains. Got 100% out of a lot of them. Some strains gave me 2. 1 didn't pop and he took care of that. For the 8 autos I just put 1 down each. 7 of 8 popped. 3 went male. But there was some ph stress involved. Another story for another day. The one with the stake is monster kush. The two in the middle are headbands. The one on the end is Super 90. The biggest disappointment was LA Confidential. Both of those went male. Bonsai'd one for clones for next season and re vegged it. Also have 1 male each of Lemon Skunk 2, Blue Cookies, Bubba Kush, and GSC. Each of those strains also have fems in flower. I will have seeds for that strain on demand next season lol once the strains are confirmed. :) Not for sale of course. I'm just building back my seed bank. Had a fire last year and lost it all. Look the goal was to quickly build back my old man stockpile. And I like to believe the best of people, especially old timers like him. We'll see what happens. For me? I put an entire grow on the line that will take care of my wife and I for a year. I don't produce year around. Never have. Just one massive, usually single cola au naturale, blow out each year. The difference this time is I had to pop seeds instead of cutting clones. And because I was doing so many strains, I switched to a bonsai format. 15 full sized plants will usually get my wife and I through the year. Basically this grow required everything I know and then the knowledge of others on top of that to pull off. Hands down the most difficult for me ever. Hope its worth it.

Bib4tuna

Bib4tuna

Germ rates were what would be expected at this price. I put down 3 of each of the photo strains. Got 100% out of a lot of them. Some strains gave me 2. 1 didn't pop and he took care of that. For the 8 autos I just put 1 down each. 7 of 8 popped. 3 went male. But there was some ph stress involved. Another story for another day. The one with the stake is monster kush. The two in the middle are headbands. The one on the end is Super 90. The biggest disappointment was LA Confidential. Both of those went male. Bonsai'd one for clones for next season and re vegged it. Also have 1 male each of Lemon Skunk 2, Blue Cookies, Bubba Kush, and GSC. Each of those strains also have fems in flower. I will have seeds for that strain on demand next season lol once the strains are confirmed. :) Not for sale of course. I'm just building back my seed bank. Had a fire last year and lost it all. Look the goal was to quickly build back my old man stockpile. And I like to believe the best of people, especially old timers like him. We'll see what happens. For me? I put an entire grow on the line that will take care of my wife and I for a year. I don't produce year around. Never have. Just one massive, usually single cola au naturale, blow out each year. The difference this time is I had to pop seeds instead of cutting clones. And because I was doing so many strains, I switched to a bonsai format. 15 full sized plants will usually get my wife and I through the year. Basically this grow required everything I know and then the knowledge of others on top of that to pull off. Hands down the most difficult for me ever. Hope its worth it.
I honestly cant speak on his seeds as I've never ordered from him but he definitely seems to know his shit. I've been using his site for info on strains for yrs now & theres a wealth of info on there. Ill actually probably hit him up myself for next grow season. That's said I cant vouch for his genetics but your happy & that's all that matters right?

Glassdub

Glassdub

Does Greybeard have a germination policy, I've read at least on one horror story regard this with them.

Frosty78

Frosty78

Supporter
anyone have any thoughts on a good reliable seed bank that ships to the northeast of the US right now and I can use a credit card with.. even during flu.. I live in New Jersey... looking for dependable feminized photo seeds for atleast a half decent price..
Thank you!
North coast seeds. Good fems good price. He's on West coast.

MHippie

MHippie

Supporter
I honestly cant speak on his seeds as I've never ordered from him but he definitely seems to know his shit. I've been using his site for info on strains for yrs now & theres a wealth of info on there. Ill actually probably hit him up myself for next grow season. That's said I cant vouch for his genetics but your happy & that's all that matters right?

So far so good. The last auto to flower just started spitting them yesterday. It's the one labeled Super 90 so... we'll get to see what the end result of those will be in short order. If it's shit, I'll be the first to say it. But... so far so good. Somehow I doubt it's going to be less than good.

Bib4tuna

Bib4tuna

I like the way you said he does the shipping method. Basically everybody involved feels safe. I've done cash in mail before,actually prefer it sometimes cuz of the anonymity but it wasnt done like that so I was always a lil worried.

Experienced.grower

Experienced.grower

anyone have any thoughts on a good reliable seed bank that ships to the northeast of the US right now and I can use a credit card with.. even during flu.. I live in New Jersey... looking for dependable feminized photo seeds for atleast a half decent price..
Thank you!

i have used I love growing invalid.com so many times...you always get great genetics and out of say 100 or so orders ever single one arrived and was what I ordered they reimburse you for lost shipments (I’ve never had one) or seeds that don’t sprout (only 1-2 and I never bother to be reimbursed but I’m sure ppl do do this) Also they have amazing strains even some newer ones but what they have is top quality and top quality reviews from everyone who uses them after 1 time you become a regular because it’s so easy...strains I can personally review for you from them white widow- black widow - Gg4 - Skywalker OG- Cinderella 99 (I crossed the black widow and cin 99 to make black Cinderella) purple kush, Bruce Banner....my buddy ordered about the same I forget his strains and us together = all the orders I’m talking about we even opted for 1/2 price deal at check out for gold leaf ....I’m not sure we’re Wonka bars maybe then too possibly not I’ve tried a few others same w my friend but we are in agreement ilgm.com is the best and probably all we will use moving forward....I’m dying to try there zskittles and galato they have autos as well but I haven’t experienced them yet. I hope this helps you

Eddiemunny48

Eddiemunny48

I ended up grabbing bubba and chemdog from humboldt seed co through hemp depot. Unfortunately bubba is a total fake. The trademark bubba look isn’t there. It also smells like grapefruit. I’m not sure about the chemdog. Hemp depot has lost a step. I highly recommend speak easy or stay here at the farm. I had so many damn freebies from seedsman. 5 stars. Can’t wait to flower all this stuff especially tk s1 from nspecta.

catdaddy

catdaddy

Is anyone familiar with or has tried empirebreedingco.com?

Eddiemunny48

Eddiemunny48

An update on Humboldt seed co. Total larf on bubba and chemdog. Just random bs that I have no clue what it is and don’t care because it’s larf. Never heard of empire. Speakeasy and seedsman are legit.

Glassdub

Glassdub

An update on Humboldt seed co. Total larf on bubba and chemdog. Just random bs that I have no clue what it is and don’t care because it’s larf. Never heard of empire. Speakeasy and seedsman are legit.
Got a free Chemdog seed from them, stress hermed but otherwise budded well, best smelling of the last run.

B

Blazein1

true north seed bank>canuk cookies elite.............................................your welcome

3 days after order,seeds arrived,used these guys a few times,many other options overseas just takes a couple more days
This just happened to me with a guy named Matt Thompson. Ripped me off

Latest posts

Top Bottom