Remember that crazy growth.. she's at it again

• Thread starter MagicNative1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MagicNative1

MagicNative1

If you've seen any of my other threads I had posted something about a plant that was doing some mutation looking stuff.. well I got to looking at her harder and I don't necessarily believe it's a true mutation.. I think it just got kicked of growing a certain way that paved the mold way for how it turned out.. the reason I'm thinking this is because once it's past that top of new growth and it's had a node or two to stretch the three leaves growing per node end up being an offset pair and the occasional random leaf.. if you were to top this area I'm pretty sure it's even out and whatever grew next from that effected area would end up returning back to a bi leaf pair..

But I mean why would I want to do that when she's already putting out the thickest node packing within the entire plant... 😎 And she has recently decide to do another random that caught me off guard that isn't necessarily world of wonders material either but it's still pretty cool...

Well as I said earlier if you've read any of the other threads you'd know this plant was growing nodes that had 3 leaves per node... And yes ppl I know the knew term of everyone calling the leafs structure "fingers" , but that's not what I'm talking about..

Anywho I started stress training her a little bit so I could prepare into tying her down.. once in the morning I would play with her top branches and get them to where they were saggin down opening up for more light.. .and then I did the same at night... After 4 days I tied her down for a day, cut the strings and then let her slowly regain her composure where she started reaching for the lights again.. long story short o er those 4 days of re adjusting her that 3 leaf node had set itself top a position to where she's got 2 new growth sites coming in... But I haven't topped anything on this plant other than my initial ""Unconventional Mainline"" cut.. this is one of her now 4 branches just doing what she does on her own.. so hopefully she keeps doing these crazy lol random

Remember that crazy growth shes at it again
Remember that crazy growth shes at it again 2
MagicNative1

MagicNative1

Yeah, she's got a lil mutant funkyness but that doesn't necessarily mean she's gonna be a waste.. she is growing in really thick on that one side tho now... I smell extra clones 🤣

MagicNative1

MagicNative1

Ummm what am I looking at?
Lol it's be easier to read a few of my other posts about her but she's go one of her 4 mains that is growing in with 3 sets of leaves pr node instead of 2. I thought maybe that one side was going to be possibly a Poly shoot but then I realized the rest of the plants not doing it nor do I think if I topped that node would it continue to grow 3 leafs per node... If I look at the other pics of her you can see the separation between the 3 as the node has had more time to stretch... But then she did the thing I was showing in that second pic... They way she's growing she basically grew herself into where she topped herself... That same node now has 2 new growth sites instead of one because she was pushing not set's a side node and the main shoot... But because they were coming out so closely to the same exact time instead of one shooting outward and one continuing its upward path they are now both growing upwards and without ever topping her that one shoot now has a doubled up pair... Which I thought was kinda sick and a win win for me 🤣

Top Bottom