Reminder To Please Be Careful Out There...

• Thread starter fishwhistle
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
fishwhistle

fishwhistle

Guys,We all know that harvest time brings out the rippers and thieves looking for easy money,Just got word that Last night at a home depot in natomas near sacramento ca. at around 830pm a friend and fishing buddy was shot to death in the busy parking lot.Super good guy with a wife and couple of kids,very smart and not some dumbass punk.I wont go into what he was doing there but i will say it can happen to anyone at anytime so please be very careful!Bodega Cowboy we will miss you,RIP.

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

Just talked with him monday,he was 53 and leaves a wife and 2 teenage girls,what kind of person does this over weed?I dont wish harm on anyone but i definitely have no tolerance for shit like this.

DrFever

DrFever

its not just weed its anything of value its a screwed up world one has to have one or 2 sources reliable and good sources to unload there weed stay away from someone you do not know that is just plain looking for trouble i never sell to someone i do not know or checked into , even if the source is from another friend i do not care to meet them either if my friend wants to help me unload and has a friend that wants it i say buy it and sell it to him other then that not interested if i trust my friend then i just give him it but he is aware that no matter what robbed or not he owes me for it end of story also done with fronting pounds and chasing the fuck to get paid so that is my rules i live by
sorry to hear about of the bad news

Growin Grass

Growin Grass

That's some shit.
What's really going to suck is one day it will be just a plant and looking back at that stuff will be even harder.
Truly sorry for your loss, and thank you for sharing this with us and reminding us of the harsh reality.
Best of wishes.

Og Gong

Og Gong

Rip Geologic
Damn man, that's messed up. I wish all the best for there family's. I believe in karma and those fools that did it will get there's soon enough. I don't even know them and I feel like going on a hunt for the fools. Stay safe and alert. Jah bless.

pugliese63

pugliese63

Very sorry to hear this. It's hard to fathom some people's complete disregard for human lives.
So sorry for your loss.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I am *so* deeply sorry to read this. Natomas isn't exactly a good area, but good Lord.

Bulldog11

Bulldog11

Terrible. This stuff is going to happen more and more often in America. Stay safe friends.

Top Bottom