Replant Top part of cannabis plant?

• Thread starter teddadiver
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

teddadiver

HELLLLP
I cut off top of cannabis plant by mistake , can I replant the top that has been cut off ?

Madbud

Madbud

Yes, its how clones are taken. Just research cloning. For now make a fresh 45° cut underwater to prevent an air bubble in the stem and stick it in water.

T

teddadiver

Yes, its how clones are taken. Just research cloning. For now make a fresh 45° cut underwater to prevent an air bubble in the stem and stick it in water.
Thanks but I ended up getting Root stimulant and put it in damp soil before I read your suggestion , here's hoping.

Madbud

Madbud

Thanks but I ended up getting Root stimulant and put it in damp soil before I read your suggestion , here's hoping.
That might work, i’ve done it but it takes forever. Try putting a clear bottle or baggie over the plant to increase humidity.

T

teddadiver

And time is something I'll run out of I'm in Newfoundland Canada and have till middle of Sept to get er done .

T

teddadiver

Got a question for you , I planted two plants in 20% cocor and new miracle grow soil with perlite the plants were doing fantastic best yet , then I got Ahids ALOT of them I cleaned plant off and sorted with soap and neem oil got them all but slowly the plants are doing from the bottom up you can see it dying , took plant out checked roots they were beautiful and white , are these plants history with disease or is there something to save them ?

Top Bottom