Reply to PM from BayAreasFinest

• Thread starter CannabisJohn
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
CannabisJohn

CannabisJohn

I can't reply to PM yet (don't have 50 posts). I read it and have no problem helping you out when needed.

B

BayAreasFinest

can i get an email address of some sort i have a few questions

CannabisJohn

CannabisJohn

Post them up so others can learn.

:)

I will post them up if they don't apply to his room with specifics involved. I also have another thread I started just about grow room a/c in the room setup forum if there is something you want ask. i have answered a few questions there already. Always ready for more.:rauch08:

R

RMCG

I will post them up if they don't apply to his room with specifics involved. I also have another thread I started just about grow room a/c in the room setup forum if there is something you want ask. i have answered a few questions there already. Always ready for more.:rauch08:

yeah, I've been watching that thread too.

Don't have any q's atm, but I always like to read other peoples issues and how they are overcome/addressed, even if they don't apply to my setup.

<<====== Knowledge whore that files things away.

:blush

X

Xceptional

I can't reply to PM yet (don't have 50 posts). I read it and have no problem helping you out when needed.

go welcome and show lots of people love in the introduction thread. also just post quick responses to get to 50 posts that are legit posts that's what i did at first because at the time i was really interested in emailing a few people and was pissed pm was not working!

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
umm power posting to be able to access PM is not allowed<<<>>>nothing wrong with welcoming new farmers>>> but power posting like that is a waste>>>>as all them bs posts will be deleted and your post count will be reset to zero:)

:passingjoint:
gtd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom