Reserve Privada Skywalker OG

• Thread starter A.Swift
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A.Swift

A.Swift

So this run im doing og 18 and skywalker OG both by reserve privada. All I can say is woah, day 18 and already golfball sized badboys. I highlighy recommend this strain from seed stock. I will upload pics in the AM, she already wreaks of fruitsnacks and diesel fuel.

A.Swift

A.Swift

Day 18 under LEC 315s Philips greenpower (will be swapping next run). I am kind of shocked at the buds for this point in flower, the ceramics seem to shave a week of transition time off. I'm vegging under the same spectrum and about 70% of my watts to square foot in flower, so I've reduced shock greatly. Also not transplanting into flower as I'm in #3 and #5 smart pots (3.5 gallons & 6.8 gallons) plant shown here is in a #5.

IMG 20200114 145143
10w30

10w30

Supporter
ive tried skywalker og and it was good. its in the dispenceries here, and it wasnt grown that well. dna is a good seedbank from my simple experience with IsLand (maui wowie x la confidential) and kushberry (blueberry x og kush) i bet they reek. good luck growing.

how often are you swapping out the LEC 315's? i thought they were lifetime bulbs meaning never need to replaced, usually

i noticed when i added a 2nd 315 and brand new bulb it was much crispier white than the slightly older 315 (both philips 930 green power)

A.Swift

A.Swift

ive tried skywalker og and it was good. its in the dispenceries here, and it wasnt grown that well. dna is a good seedbank from my simple experience with IsLand (maui wowie x la confidential) and kushberry (blueberry x og kush) i bet they reek. good luck growing.

how often are you swapping out the LEC 315's? i thought they were lifetime bulbs meaning never need to replaced, usually

Phillips has had quality control issues, also they aren't correctly made so they have no reset timer. No reset time built in and you'll blow a 100$ bulb every time you re arc (turn them on) too soon. They need 15 minutes minimum to safley restart without blowing your deal up. Trial and error ...

i noticed when i added a 2nd 315 and brand new bulb it was much crispier white than the slightly older 315 (both philips 930 green power)

Top Bottom