Rest in Peace Frency Cannoli ๐Ÿ˜”

• Thread starter Dirtbag
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
RIP Mr Cannoli. This legend of the hash world passed away today after complications during surgery.

Screenshot_20210719-222556_Samsung Internet.jpg

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
In smoking all this hash, I came up with an idea for a method of working larger volumes of homemade hash. Probably not a new method, but the idea is new to me for sure..
I think putting about a half pound, up to a pound or so of sifted kif Into a kitchenaid stand mixer with a dough hook, and gently heating the bowl with a torch while it churns the kief on low would produce a very similar product to hand worked afghan hash,.. could even try adding a little tea and really torching the bowl to replicate the afghan process a little closer.
๐Ÿค”

chemistry

chemistry

In smoking all this hash, I came up with an idea for a method of working larger volumes of homemade hash. Probably not a new method, but the idea is new to me for sure..
I think putting about a half pound, up to a pound or so of sifted kif Into a kitchenaid stand mixer with a dough hook, and gently heating the bowl with a torch while it churns the kief on low would produce a very similar product to hand worked afghan hash,.. could even try adding a little tea and really torching the bowl to replicate the afghan process a little closer.
๐Ÿค”

Do a log on it. ๐Ÿ‘

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
๐Ÿค”
No! geez.
that would be a mess..
if your keif is dry/cured and cleaned than you should be able to press it with your hands.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
No! geez.
that would be a mess..
if your keif is dry/cured and cleaned than you should be able to press it with your hands.
Like I said I've smoked a lot of hash today lol.
My hands always get too sweaty pressing by hand, grosses me out.
Plus I'm an experimenter by nature... I might try the kitchenaid someday. Worst that can happen is I make a hashy mess lol..

Habosabin

Habosabin

๐Ÿค”
Glad to know some ppl have a pound of sift kif lying around. ๐Ÿ˜. I'm lucky if I have 5g.

I love hash too. I miss the Lebanese blond hash I used to get in the early 80s.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Glad to know some ppl have a pound of sift kif lying around. ๐Ÿ˜. I'm lucky if I have 5g.

I love hash too. I miss the Lebanese blond hash I used to get in the early 80s.
I dont have that to be fair.. but I could likely tumble out half a pound of sift from my extracting stash. I've got a large Rubbermaid tote full of grass that needs to be processed into something eventually. I produced a lot more than I use last year.

Latest posts

Top Bottom