Restoring Vigor after Spider Mite attack...

• Thread starter jonnynu
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

jonnynu

Premium Member
Supporter
Got rid of the spider with a fantastic new orgainic product call NO SPIDER MITES...this shit actually lives up to the hype...it's pricey but nothing I've tried before works like this...immediate results and they don't come back...unreal...

Now I need to get her going again...need some advise on anything special I can use that will jump start her back into veging again in a robust manner...

Thanks in advance...

winta

winta

sorry to hear about your mite issue...i lost 90% of my moms due to mites a few months back so i feel your pain! what nutes are you using so far?

J

jonnynu

Premium Member
Supporter
My own guano tea...mag cal..Foxfarm's Grow Big combo...works wonders...just waiting for the soil to dry up a bit more before going back...just checking to see if anyone has had any success bringing a lady back from an assault...if not no problem...this regeime will work....btw...don't blow off this No Spider Mites jazz...cost me almost $400 for concentrate that'll make 5 gallons BUT LET ME TELL YOU...I have to affilitation with them all ...just bought it from a testimony out of the lastest "Treat Yourself" Magazine testimony...absolutely the last product you'll ever buy for mites...doesn't work for the other critters...but for the spider mites....man you can forget about em' and I've tried damn near everything that's organic....gotta small grow so it'll last a lot longer for me...that said the stuff I'm growing I don't want to lose...clone only stuff....nothing works better...AS GOD AS MY WITNESS...AND THAT'S ALL TO BE SAID ABOUT THAT ISSUE...TTYL..

T

testez

dim light to 75%, regular nutes, (vitamins complex\0) superthive t'ill no longer needed

I

ibTheMan

First Water and spray with Vermi T, then you need H&G Roots Excell.

Cort

Cort

Keep it going till you have enough healthy growth to make a cutting. Clone that bitch, keep you old one on hand and recouping. Once you're sure your baby is healthy toss the old mite mom.

J

jonnynu

Premium Member
Supporter
Thank you all for your help!

Cannastyle

Cannastyle

Keep it going till you have enough healthy growth to make a cutting. Clone that bitch, keep you old one on hand and recouping. Once you're sure your baby is healthy toss the old mite mom.

x2!

Much easier to start a fresh mom rather than worrying about doctoring up the existing mother.

J

jonnynu

Premium Member
Supporter
I agree...just gonna baby her until she comes aroung to a point to where I can take a cut or two...she'll come around...just gonna take a while...no more of those friggin things ruining my work!

J

jonnynu

Premium Member
Supporter
Again...much obliged to all of you who responded to my call for help!

J

jonnynu

Premium Member
Supporter
Definetly going to give the Vermi T and H &G Roots Excell a try and pray! Thanks again to you all...I'll let you all know how things shake out....

Top Bottom