Results of the 4/20 Growers and Breeders Cup 2010!

• Thread starter logic
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

Londinium

You really didn't like that band did ya JAH? LOL...Whole thing was a mess to be honest but was still good to catch up with a few peeps and share some warez!
You said something about seeing an entry mix up or double-entry,what was that about...was it in pro-cup packs or grower packs? JBo

A

adam

if you seen her you wouldnt fuck her believe that! it sux how they rip off independant breeders over their with the credit only bullshit. i though that mosca or rez would of won it due to the amout of differnt strains they released during said year. its amazing how much ass kissing goes on in her forum

jammie

jammie

Wow- it seems that there's some real class-guys on this thread. I can't speak to any of the other awards but Dutchgrow getting best breeder was SPOT ON. in the 4-5 years that i've been hangin and learning at these sites, i don't think i've ever run across a more friendly, accessable and helping person. Mosca comes in real close though. currently i'm growing her cindy99 and its the double the size of my ssh.

O

ograskal

Got this from the other site. This explains why Gypsy gave DG the Breeder of the year award. check it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Travieso

Congratz on breeder of the year DG! Just curious how you won though?. has anybody even finished growing out any of your gear yet?. I'm sure its bomb but just havent seen any grow reports yet? How could you win breeder of the year if hardly anybody finished growing your stuff. not trying to rain on your parade i'm just curious what you did to win! I would think you would have to have LOTS of great grow and smoke reports of your gear to win. Just my thoughts.

Quote:
Originally posted by Gypsy Nirvana

I award the Breeder of the Year award, it is the one 4/20 Cup that is not voted on by anyone else.......and since I have grown and made seeds with Dutchgrown in the past and sampled the results of what has been made, and what she has in seed form currently, taking into consideration that she also is a lady and that's VERY rare amongst breeders, plus an exemplary grower.......I thought that it would be apt to encourage her to continue with what she is doing by awarding her the Breeder of the Year Cup.....

Congratulations Dutchgrown!........we all hope that you continue un-abated with what you are doing into the future!

jah_hoover

jah_hoover

if you seen her you wouldnt fuck her believe that! it sux how they rip off independant breeders over their with the credit only bullshit. i though that mosca or rez would of won it due to the amout of differnt strains they released during said year. its amazing how much ass kissing goes on in her forum

She looks a bit scary:scared0016:

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
LMAOOOOOOOOOO now this is BIG bullshit ahahaha....I award u because u a girl? oh my oh my....I rather be award for my work whatever if im a man or a girl...very funny...

D

DazedNconfussed

I can clearly understand Chemdog strain taking 1st place, its the nuts....

And the difference between Chemdog and Chemdog is that Chemdog is the man Chemdog is the cut. Simply a way of differentiating between the 2 whilst taking part in a cyber conversation. But I am sure there are some breeders who choose to call there chem lines dawg or dog respectively.

I read in a older canna bible Chemdog is chemicaly grown, and chemdog is organicaly grown. I dont know if thats true or just more made up shit about the chem strains.....

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter

And the difference between Chemdog and Chemdog is that Chemdog is the man Chemdog is the cut. Simply a way of differentiating between the 2 whilst taking part in a cyber conversation. But I am sure there are some breeders who choose to call there chem lines dawg or dog respectively.

i understand "chemdog" is the man himself and "Chemdog" is the strain, but i was always under the impression that if the strain was listed as "chemdog" it was a rip off of the real "Chemdog". im familiar with the whole linage and names and what not......i just dont understand i guess how you can win something on a stain you didnt create thats what i was really tryin to get at. that and the fact of how its spelled and if it was really even chem and not some crazy shit hybrid

...i can clearly see it taking first place too, a real Chemdog anyways, i agree that the strain is fire most def ~SMF~

E

edux10

Jason king is a joke, do not take anything he says for the truth with out further research, I mean seriously- have you ever heard a cut going by one name if its organic and a nother if it is not? i mean really???

:character0113:

LOL at Jammie good one mate!

yeah, i used to have the cannabible memorised, but after years of research, most of the stuff in there that is supposed to be inside fact, is actually bad info, many of it contradicts what the actual breeders say about THEIR strains. this book should be picked up just to view the dank pics, but then again, 99% of it is outdoor too...

Illmind

Illmind

Breeder of the year dutchgrown? Man thanks for the scoop OGR, I knew some shit was on twist there. Dutchgrown lol wow. Gypsme sux at giving awards out. Chemdog that won I believe is the clone grown by an independent grower, part of the growers cup not the breeders cup of BS. How the fuck is lemon skunk gonna win every year until 2012? Fuck outta here. Aight I'm closing my vents. Easy

S

SkyHi

Agreed man, Greenhouse? really OMFG !!!!They could at least make it more believable by actually realeasing some dank? maybe?

jah_hoover

jah_hoover

Breeder of the year dutchgrown? Man thanks for the scoop OGR, I knew some shit was on twist there. Dutchgrown lol wow. Gypsme sux at giving awards out. Chemdog that won I believe is the clone grown by an independent grower, part of the growers cup not the breeders cup of BS. How the fuck is lemon skunk gonna win every year until 2012? Fuck outta here. Aight I'm closing my vents. Easy

DG Breeder of the year Lmfao

Chaos comments

DutchGrown C99 GN09 GF Pheno Sativa 420037 108
Did not like appearance, looked young, harsh and uninteresting in pipe, OK vaped, not outstanding in this company, but good, has promise but is way too young.

waayne

waayne

Everything Gypsy is involved with is either BS or a scam!
Breeder of the year my ass!
Bet i have tossed out better seed stock than she's ever created!
Tried her C99 a few years ago,all i got was weak ass schwag!

TortureKill

TortureKill

Gypsy nirvana is a joke. Congrats to all the winners, but cmon.. This guy has no place in this industry. This cup is about nothing but sales for jipsy, and GHS. How many ppl say, "wow the lemon haze from ghs has won the cup 58 times, it must be good, and drop their loot on a pack only to be dissappointed. How long can this go on? We all know what these clowns are in it for.

I say fuck em!:cool0041:

TK

Z

zappafan99

I have never been to a harvest festival or any of the cups. Are people voting in the same manner one might rate wine or beer. Say 1 out of 5 for flavor, 3 out of 5 for head.....are people taking time to describe(write down) their experiences,flavors,aromas, etc. I'm not asking about this particular festival but all fests in general. I'm sure they are all different. I would like to see a little more formalized strain rating. "Yo dude that shit was the bomb" tells me you like a strain but not why. While.."A 4 out of 5 on the aroma, cheezy smell like the description but only a 2 on taste...something moldy put me off, the head was very indica and powerful. Great nighttime bud with a medium yield on my system(outdoor organic). 4 out of 5." Is this a meeting to vote for your favorite potstar or is the test blind?

G

grenbone

i like how 1st place indica was won with a strain called "chemdog"....isnt that like the rip off version of "Chemdog"??....also are any good strains ever gonna win these things. seems like lemon skunk and all this bs keep winning and iv had lemon skunk and that shit isnt that great at all (just my opinion)... all the cali connect gear and OGR gear iv grown/seen/smoked as been better. ~SMF~

I read in a older canna bible Chemdog is chemicaly grown, and chemdog is organicaly grown. I dont know if thats true or just more made up shit about the chem strains.....

i understand "chemdog" is the man himself and "Chemdog" is the strain, but i was always under the impression that if the strain was listed as "chemdog" it was a rip off of the real "Chemdog". im familiar with the whole linage and names and what not......i just dont understand i guess how you can win something on a stain you didnt create thats what i was really tryin to get at. that and the fact of how its spelled and if it was really even chem and not some crazy shit hybrid

...i can clearly see it taking first place too, a real Chemdog anyways, i agree that the strain is fire most def ~SMF~

The Chem Dog is the Original.

PharmaSeeds knows :smiley_joint:

There seems to be a lot of people who view others who use 'dog' instead of 'dawg' as 'not in the know'(I've seen this all over the net)..This in not really 100% true. I think JJ is actually the one who changed it from "dog" to "dawg", but I'm not positive about this.

Chemdog and his peoples referred to the weed itself as chemdog without the "dawg" part back in the early 90's after he popped the original bag-seeds. This is confirmed by the t-shirts that chemdog's people made back in the early 90's (He did not refer to himself as chemdog before the use of the internet, only the weed was called The Chem Dog). The original t-shirts that say "Western Mass Chemdog 1991" on it still exist. I didn't hear about the distinction between 'dog' and 'dawg' until I read it in a hightimes sometime well after 2000. I usually try to write dawg instead of dog just because JJ has made it so.

The best one I've heard is the Jason King 'Organic/Chemical' distinction between chemdog and Chemdog. lol The Cannabible is full of disinformation.

Top Bottom