Rev and GreenMan420's Chunky Cherry Malawi Test Grow

• Thread starter GreenMan420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GreenMan420

GreenMan420

Well the Rev's mind at work again We crossed his Cherry Malawi female with a Tom Hill Deep Chunk Male. I did a full open pollenation, that DC male just dumped the heaviest pollen. I will post on these until the end, The show is on We are SUPER Excited about this one

Post copied from the REv:
The Malawi was acquired by me via my South African amigo Tokestar, and he got these from a farmer in Southern Malawi so they will carry that cool flowering trigger; not as bad ass as a Durban or a Transki would, but these should finish NO later than Oct 1st and perhaps a bit sooner

- REv

Rev and greenman420s chunky cherry malawi test grow
Img 9517chunkycherrymalawi resize
Img 9518chunkycherrymalawi resize
Img 9519chunkycherrymalawi resize
GreenMan420

GreenMan420

:banana1sv6:

And they are doing well Pics from yesterday.

IMG 9690 resize
IMG 9691 resize
IMG 9692 resize
IMG 9693 resize
IMG 9696 resize
GreenMan420

GreenMan420

starter/clone mix I make up. Instead of topping them with bark mulch, that IME makes it a little harder for the plant to get through. I used med. size perlite. The mix is a bag of Roots Soilless Mix, 1/2 bag of Ocean Forest, a little blood, bone, and cotton seed meal (and I do mean just a little, like a pinch) Small amount of dolomite lime and alfalfa meal. A little green sand. I think that is it. All of these additives are in super uber small amounts, as younglings just don't need that much and they don't like alot at this point. Oh I remember, EarthwormCastings from the farm, haha.

GreenMan420

GreenMan420

All Grows are TLO style and loving the finished product 10 times more than non organic. Smells, potency, and flavors are exceptional. Looking super forward to trying the finished product of these baybees.

R

Rolln J

very nice - all is looking healthy and happy - Cherry Malawi sounds awesome - im pulling up a chair!

GreenMan420

GreenMan420

Yes ColoraDro, The Cherry Malawi is some Awesome potent Sativa. Here is a shot of it Flowering this Summer at the Rev's outdoor grow.

Cherry Malawi up close
Cherry Malawi 15
Cherry Malawi 13
B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
hey greenman i have been lookin at revs stuff forever..where did ya get his stuff from? ever since first seeeing his metal haze tlo i have been trying to get some of his stuff!!

F

forehead

Hey those pics look familiar..lol.MAn the trichs on the CM are some serious chit mang.

And that DC is soo lush..cant wait to see the vigor on this one.

GreenMan420

GreenMan420

hey greenman i have been lookin at revs stuff forever..where did ya get his stuff from? ever since first seeeing his metal haze tlo i have been trying to get some of his stuff!!

Well Burnalot420,
Since he is my amigo I get them from him. We made this cross together. In the future you can check Hemp Depot(That is where his Cindy 99's were, Sold Out fast) He currently has things at UDG, under MagicKingdom seeds.

(Sorry farmers, I'm just answering a question, not trying to spam anything). :damnhippie:

GreenMan420

GreenMan420

Hey those pics look familiar..lol.MAn the trichs on the CM are some serious chit mang.

And that DC is soo lush..cant wait to see the vigor on this one.

Grow Shows at a few of the forums Bro, :smiley_joint: I think 5 forums I have it on. I told you I was excited about this one. hehe

G

gronnh20

Mad props to REv. I am still rocking his Cherry Thunderfuck in some crosses.

GreenMan420

GreenMan420

Hey Burnalot420,
I got the PM, but it kept saying , since I'm new I can't send PM's. I've been on the farm for over a year and a half. I just don't post alot here. Well if they don't like this, they will delete I'm sure. :rasta2:

S

SnowCap

Lovely plants their Gman, props to you and the Rev for making this cross, sounds killer!

Thanks for sharing your pics of your grow.

Snow:cool0041:

Latest posts

Top Bottom