Reveg Early Flowering Plants Outdoor

• Thread starter alexx420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
alexx420

alexx420

I would like to know if I'm doing the right thing
Some of my plants have started to flower in their first little pot... I didn't know if it is due to the hours of the day even though they are increasing.
I considered that it was the size of the pot and I transplanted them. Most of the plants to a gallon pot and those that had more days trying to flower to the final pot
As I noticed that some were still flowering even with a bigger pot I decided to put a led bulb and turn it on 1 hour in the middle of the night to reveg the plants. (I saw in a video and book of Jorge Cervantes that half to one hour is enough to interrupt the photoperiod) am I doing the right thing?

How long will it take to reveg, what will happen to the already formed calyx ? and... could there be a problem?

I have some plants that are more advanced than others in flowering and they do not to stop to grow the flowers but it is growing slow

Reveg early flowering plants outdoor
Reveg early flowering plants outdoor 2

These are 2 special kush #1 from RQS
The second plant began to flower earlier

NorCalGal

NorCalGal

I would like to know if I'm doing the right thing
Some of my plants have started to flower in their first little pot... I didn't know if it is due to the hours of the day even though they are increasing.
I considered that it was the size of the pot and I transplanted them. Most of the plants to a gallon pot and those that had more days trying to flower to the final pot
As I noticed that some were still flowering even with a bigger pot I decided to put a led bulb and turn it on 1 hour in the middle of the night to reveg the plants. (I saw in a video and book of Jorge Cervantes that half to one hour is enough to interrupt the photoperiod) am I doing the right thing?

How long will it take to reveg, what will happen to the already formed calyx ? and... could there be a problem?

I have some plants that are more advanced than others in flowering and they do not to stop to grow the flowers but it is growing slow

View attachment 1120922View attachment 1120923

These are 2 special kush #1 from RQS
The second plant began to flower earlier
Did you get your gals back into a grow cycle?

SSgrower

SSgrower

I'd let her go! She's nice and she will bush out fine from there or so these other farmers tell me, I have 5 in 12/12 lighting and they are 1 week seedlings.

Top Bottom