Revegging And Monster Cropping Success Stories

• Thread starter Nugteq
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Nugteq

Nugteq

Hey farmers. I failed to clone a keeper pheno..THE keeper you know. .I cut off 70% buds left rest to reveg.

Been 3wks now and looks like lot of dying leaves but there looks to be very small leaves growing out of a couple buds..

Anyone else done this before I dont want plant to die before I can get a few clones..

Currently being fed veg nutes on 24hr again

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
Hey farmers. I failed to clone a keeper pheno..THE keeper you know. .I cut off 70% buds left rest to reveg.

Been 3wks now and looks like lot of dying leaves but there looks to be very small leaves growing out of a couple buds..

Anyone else done this before I dont want plant to die before I can get a few clones..

Ive done it and have a few in flower right now that will be cloned that way since my aero cloner quit on me.

william76

william76

Ull get better results revegging putting ur lights on 18/6, iv done it many times on both light schedules and its quicker and healthier on 18/6, i think the plants remember veg.76

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

monster/super crop clone from a plant In flower that has lil buds on it when clones roots take the plant will go nutz growing branches

Nugteq

Nugteq

Thank you all for feedback.
Ever heard of trimming old roots back? Is this methodology bscked with experience?

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
I dont like monster cropping now that Ive tried it, popcorn explosion trimming nightmare, good for edibles I guess, unless you bug bomb them...

Kdenhayn808

Kdenhayn808

Special kush #1
I cloned 5 so far and the mother will be chopped in a weekView attachment 20181111_212404.mp4
20181113 015640

Latest posts

Top Bottom