revegging stress, help and what-to-do

• Thread starter Peps
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
freezeland2

freezeland2

These are in another part of the field, those in reveg have almost all recovered except for a 5% that are still stressed, especially those of a strain that is probably weaker
I asked because I recently transplanted a couple plants to 10 gal fabric pots back in mid June. They both showed transplant shock for a day or two and then recovered or so I thought. Both are showing signs of female, but one went in to reveg mode. I just don’t know if it will straighten out and flower again later in time to finish before we get freezes. It’s been all goofy for like 4 or 5 weeks now. Three and one finger leaves, growth sprouting everywhere. I hope she turns in to a beast with all the growth sprouting on it.

Peps

Peps

I pruned the few plants that were still stressed, they had too many branches and shoots inside, and I tried to manage them by cutting a lot and leaving only the branches where I want the buds to grow. what do you think?

WhatsApp Image 2021 07 31 at 231429
WhatsApp Image 2021 07 31 at 231429 1
WhatsApp Image 2021 07 31 at 231429 2

gods99

gods99

Thank you very much, I'm quite new to this forum I don't know anyone and I don't know how I could get them involved....

This is the first year I've used mulch and I can tell you it's not easy to manage the wet dry cycles, I've probably made a few mistakes.
As for the mycorrhizae, unfortunately I cannot give them because I initially decided to use a systemic fungicide to keep root rot away.
I also gave it back recently because I saw a collapsed plant.
Maybe I should have used the mycorrhizae....
I've noticed too that reveg stress varies a lot depending on the strain, I'm keeping the nutrient regime in veg, I think for at least another 2 weeks

I live in Sardinia 😎
what kind of systemic fungicide did you use?

Top Bottom