reverse male

• Thread starter Wardawg
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
W

Wardawg

Anyone ever tried colloidal silver on a male to get male only or masculinized seeds seems like it would be a good way to keep breeding males lines

4plant

4plant

Good question, I haven’t but good breeding males are important to breeders and are usually cloned or pollen is collected and preserved. I don’t think that collidol silver can be sprayed on a male to bear seeds? I’ve never seen a male plant finish flower with seeds on it. I’m interested though, I’m sure someone here has.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

i love where your mind took u, to ask this question. I'd absolutely be interested in any other experiments you've tried.?

i dunno if it's this "morning fog" (dibbs on future strain name!), but i could swear, when i looked up the skirt, of colloidal, to c how it worked- that it'd be similar to testosterone, in my aunt verity; it just gives us both goat's beards, but it doesn't make her a monkey's uncle. I'm not for sure, on the colloquial part, but i do tend to learn better, that way so it seems logical, i read it. sigh... but I'm to cerebrally fractured, this fine, day. tip of my tongue, for most recent book. ohhh!!! it's has that swirled taffy pic, on the cover!!! urgh! I'm so close! it's a more recent printing and prolly, still, one of ed's. Might b in there, though. not insuring males; just the how and MAYBE your answers, too.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

beards and a very prominently, visual, nasty, chewbacca bush, MOLE. my aunt... not me.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

i did tell her about rso, but i think i may have inadvertently handled her the sodium thiosulfate...

Top Bottom