reversing a female

• Thread starter budboy299
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
budboy299

budboy299

gonna try this...

sprayed with homemade colloidal silver. concentration is 20ppm in distilled water. Sprayed to runoff, upper and lower sides of leaves

Placed it into 12/12

I will continue to spray it every day with the CS will something happens.

any thoughts advice or criticism is appreciated as I am simply taking a shot in the dark with this. There doesn't seem to be any articles on when to spray. how much to spray or concentration of cs within spray

Reversing a female
Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
This perks my intrest too. I ve read that it should be sprayed daily the last two weeks of veg. ,until it shows male flowers. Hopefully OGR will chime in on this. Be nice to get an idea of ppms level too. Good luck buddy boy, and keep us updated!!:bow RB

B

BITYmagicBeanz

feed it asprin aswell. not sure if you ppm is high enough. 1 asprin tablet per gallon

i recon ograskal is the best one too ask about this.

budboy299

budboy299

ok guys...I will try 2 more weeks of veg with daily sprayings of CS, then bud it out.

Hell I will throw the aspirin in water as well. I am guessing full strength or do you mean the low-dose ones for heart health?

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
Hey Bity, Have you reversed females using the aspirin method?? RB

S

Silica

I havent heard of CS or asrin but i know giberrilic acid works.
Probably does the same thing as CS.

You can but it in some ydro shops.
Ive seen it in some weight gainers aswell, apparantly in low doses GA enhances growth but in my oppinion too much might cause hermies.

But GA doesnt reverse females it causes hermies.

S

Silica

Sorry this keyboard is a bit off. some letters dont work untill you type them twice.

B

BITYmagicBeanz

hows this coming along.? im not sure if your ppm is highier enough

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
Hey Bity? What about the aspirin thing? Have you tried it? Thanks RB

B

BITYmagicBeanz

Hey Bity? What about the aspirin thing? Have you tried it? Thanks RB

am doing it right now will let you know with new week or so. am doing it with ga3 on one. and asprin on the other. so either ways hould get a result

D

drfarm

Hey Bity, hope its going well You may want to read Brit Hempys thread on this. Very, very informative.

best to you, drfarm

budboy299

budboy299

my 20 ppm colloidal silver doesn't seem to be doing it :(
The silver in the mixture is so thick that it has formed a half inch of sediment on the bottom of the 2 L container I have it in.
I have sprayed every day for 2 weeks then put into flower. So far I see some individual pistols at the node joints but thats it...I will keep spraying and see how it goes. No balls yet.
next experiment will include watering with the CS. If foliar spraying supposedly works, I cannot see why root absorption should be any different other than perhaps a lower dose needed. The quest does on!!!

budboy299

budboy299

Ok its been 3.5 weeks into flower. Ta Da.....balls!

the CS stunted it badly and it really never grew in size after spraying. The leaves did not shrivel and die but simply looked weak. Hopefully the balls give off some pollen.
the other plants in the room will be chopped in a couple days so I'm not worried about cross-polination. I will simply store whatever pollen I can from this one and dust one of her sisters from the same original mom.

I guess the CS does work...next try will be with the silver thiosulphate and see how that one goes.

Balls
Rusty Trichome

Rusty Trichome

Hey Bity, Have you reversed females using the aspirin method?? RB
I used to use salicylic acid (aspirin) on ladies early in flowering, to produce nanners. (I fem my own seeds)
Same effects as the GA, without the wild growth spurts.
A willow bark tea would also do the same thing. (salicylic is the Latin word for willow tree, I believe)

After many years of trial and error...I find that messing with the light schedule works easiest, and doesn't add weird shit to my smokables. (which may alter the genetic quality of the pollen, or give you the runs, lol)

Would be careful with the C. Silver, as it does come with some risks...This gentleman didn't heed the warnings, and yes...this is the result of ingesting colloidal silver as a health suppliment: (tiz a permanent condition)

Papa Smurf
Top Bottom