Reversing an S1 to cross with an S1

• Thread starter ImpulsiveGrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SSgrower

SSgrower

Interesting thread, it's like learning the commands in Linux for Unix systems, study 10 minutes and quit or you lose all you understood,carry on,SS

SweetLeafGrow

SweetLeafGrow

I’ve never heard that before only really good things honestly. @SweetLeafGrow hows your ethos run going?
The Ethos grow is going well so far. Had a bit of magnesium def but I think I have it dialed in and they are really starting to take off finally. Just watered this morning before this photo and they usually droop a bit after but they should be looking real good when I get home this evening. Probably this weekend I was going to do an update to that grow journal after I go in and do some more training and some much needed defoliation.

IMG 0119

Treecutter

Treecutter

How do you know if a strain is an IBL tho?
Hard to know a true IBL unless you know the breeder. There is so many seed options now days that most breeders move on from a strain.
In all my grows and hunts for seeds I've only found one that I was sure of. The breeder spent years on the crosses and then IBL to the 7th generation before he was satisfied.

Make sure to keep your female pollen dry, make sure its dry before you store it. It tends to go sterilized pretty quick. I always seperate it in different containers so I'm not exposing the entire supply every time I pollinate.

terpster

terpster

Anyone figure out the original question? I'm crossing Beleaf White Truffle with my own White Truffle pheno hunt. I would think it would be an F2, but wondering how the S - selfy would play into it using the Beleaf pollen.
Also, Grape Gas S1 crossed with itself = S2?

Latest posts

Top Bottom