Rg420's Secret Gardens

• Thread starter RG420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RG420

RG420

Ain't done a diary in a while so here I am :) nothing major just a couple tents on the go currently running GG4, Uk Cheese, killer Queen, Pink Lemonade and 2 x phenos of Archives Lemon Amnesia :)
I'm growing in soil at the mo bio bizz and using organic bottled nutes from Plant Magic Old Timers grow/bloom, that's pretty much it! run a KISS method :)

RG420

RG420

So first up under me little Dr90 under 400w is 1x Pink Lemonade, 1x GG4, and 4x uk cheese this was my tent for the youngsters to get going before going under the 600's to flower but I wanna get a nice stash so I can spend some time going through some nice seeds I have :) anywAy these 6 babies have just been potted up into 6.5ltr pots from rooting out there starters and I'll veg/ train for a couple weeks then flip for a quick turn around gunna be tricky keeping an even canopy specially with the vigour of the GG4 and my little darling Pink Lemonade which just doesn't stretch at all compared to GG4 and the cheese which is in the middle of the 2 lol

Plant in the back is my Pink Lemonade mother which will get the axe and replaced with a fresh cut to keep with the others under a CFL for a few months

RG420

RG420

^ Man that's a awesome cut ( at least bag appeal :) )

Subbed and can't wait for the updates

Hey bud thanks for tagging along, yeah she is a very pretty girl bro! That was first time running her so still have room to dial her in, I also took her at day 56 and she was GooD this run I'll take her to 63-65 see what's cracka lacking :) the terps are awesome bro cloudy lemonade for days!!! :love2:

RG420

RG420

Gunna be flipping this tent in couple days can't wait! In here I have 6 x GG#4, 1 x Uk Cheese and 2 x Killer Queen ( lone star cut )

Uk Cheese

Killer Queen

The Glues are very vigorous in stretch compared to the other strains so another canopy challenge lol will add a net in over the weekend and flick the light to 12/12

RG420

RG420

Those girl's def look happy. Keep em going and hope you harvest some artwork like you did previous. Bravo :)

Hey BH, thanks man yeah I hope so to bro my first run with the cheese was almost scrapped but I kept it going and should yield some nice bud this time I have her sussed so should see full potential the GG4 and Pink Lemonade pretty much grow them selves except the PL gets real hungry in flower

Top Bottom