Rg420's Secret Gardens

• Thread starter RG420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RG420

RG420

Wow really fell asleep on this thread!! Apologies! Dam that Instagram! :sweating::shockedninja:
Anyways gunna get bk at it on this thread so hopefully see some activity in here! lol
So at the moment I'm running a couple phenos ( 2nd gen ) of frosted cherry cookies to see if there is a possible keeper here's a couple pics of what I found from seed...

mancdank

mancdank

Wow really fell asleep on this thread!! Apologies! Dam that Instagram! :sweating::shockedninja:
Anyways gunna get bk at it on this thread so hopefully see some activity in here! lol
So at the moment I'm running a couple phenos ( 2nd gen ) of frosted cherry cookies to see if there is a possible keeper here's a couple pics of what I found from seed...
View attachment 645254
View attachment 645255
View attachment 645256
View attachment 645257
View attachment 645258
U should enter pic#3 in potm u would have my vote very nice work though on all what's your favourite ? I got half a pack of kimbo F1 on there way I will let u know if I find the vimto pheno

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

View attachment 645254
View attachment 645255
View attachment 645256
View attachment 645257
View attachment 645258
Hey, what's 5 months between friends? lmao
I have to agree with manc, that third pic really looks great, would make a nice potm entry.

RG420

RG420

U should enter pic#3 in potm u would have my vote very nice work though on all what's your favourite ? I got half a pack of kimbo F1 on there way I will let u know if I find the vimto pheno

Cheers manc tbh there all really nice but #1 being my favourite cus of yield and slightly louder terps. Lol dude can still remember the smell now, lucky boy good luck man hope you find something nice keep us posted

mancdank

mancdank

I looked and looked for dynasty's also he's super silver haze X blue magoo but nothing, no these are relentless's work
He's another that I've missed but found recently him and dynasty I guess I'm guna have to order something just so I know lol I'm guna go through some home mades 1st I've already been through a load of strawberry dawg and found a real strong stardawg male and a few mixed females so I'm guna f2 the best and do a bx with strawberry #5 which was hands down the best I'm basically looking for a stardawg with a strawberry funk and mission complete :)

Last edited:
RG420

RG420

He's another that I've missed but found recently him and dynasty I guess I'm guna have to order something just so I know lol I'm guna go through some home mades 1st I've already been through a load of strawberry dawg and found a real strong stardawg male and a few mixed females so I'm guna f2 the best and do a bx with strawberry #5 which was hands down the best I'm basically looking for a stardawg with a strawberry funk and mission complete :)

Yeah that sounds good mate iv seen and heard tons on the different stardawg cuts etc all seem to be fire never had the pleasure to try myself but yeah anything that kicks ya in the nuts and smells/tastes like stwabs is a winner! Iv been looking for Bogs sour strawberry but no luck with that as well

mancdank

mancdank

Yeah that sounds good mate iv seen and heard tons on the different stardawg cuts etc all seem to be fire never had the pleasure to try myself but yeah anything that kicks ya in the nuts and smells/tastes like stwabs is a winner! Iv been looking for Bogs sour strawberry but no luck with that as well
Stardawg is a killer smoke real complex high and the strawberry terps off #5 has to be tried to be appreciated. a few of my close mates go dam every month at least if not every other week on strain missions and they said they haven't come across anything even nearly close

Top Bottom