Rg420's Secret Gardens

• Thread starter RG420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Moto

Moto

Wow really fell asleep on this thread!! Apologies! Dam that Instagram! :sweating::shockedninja:
Anyways gunna get bk at it on this thread so hopefully see some activity in here! lol
So at the moment I'm running a couple phenos ( 2nd gen ) of frosted cherry cookies to see if there is a possible keeper here's a couple pics of what I found from seed...
View attachment 645254
View attachment 645255
View attachment 645256
View attachment 645257
View attachment 645258

They all look absolutely amazing. Thanks for sharing on the farm and glad to see you back. :)

RG420

RG420

super silver haze F4

And Exo cheese getting primed for clones :)

william76

william76

Some flowers shining in the night :)
View attachment 647192
And my pink lemonade mum ready to give some snips for a run.
View attachment 647193
Are the flowers gg4?there beauties for sure!the pink lemonade grew quite short and bushy for me,the bag appeals good too,pink buds till u break into it j then looks more purple,like weed from another planet,lol,nice stone,reminds me of good nl a bit.76

mancdank

mancdank

Are the flowers gg4?there beauties for sure!the pink lemonade grew quite short and bushy for me,the bag appeals good too,pink buds till u break into it j then looks more purple,like weed from another planet,lol,nice stone,reminds me of good nl a bit.76
Any pics ?

RG420

RG420

I'm glad you like her mate! :) when ya really get her dialled she will make ya smile! No this corner of tent is mostly my cookie phenos

Top Bottom