Rhizo foliar spraying - tips appreciated!

• Thread starter Nectarivorous
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Nectarivorous

Nectarivorous

Hi all! Picked up some rhizo from the store, just experimenting with a little boost for my girls. I'm happy with how they're progressing, but they did a week without nutes at the start. No major issues, a little bit yellow but it's a very bright lime green sativa strain anyway. I've started doing foliar feeding with a 3ml per litre solution of rhizo in tap water. They seem to love it. Colour changed within hours, they look better than ever. I've pH'd it to 6.3. Any tips on foliar feeding, things to be aware of/avoid? Using LED set 30 inches away so not too concerned with issues of heat. The plants seem to be soaking it up. Any input appreciated!

Rhizo foliar spraying   tips appreciated
Rhizo foliar spraying   tips appreciated 2
Rhizo foliar spraying   tips appreciated 3
Rhizo foliar spraying   tips appreciated 4
TripsRabbit

TripsRabbit

You should only foliar right b4 lights out. Every bead of liquid on a leaf acts like a little magnifying glass and can burn your plant by magnifying your grow light.

Nectarivorous

Nectarivorous

You should only foliar right b4 lights out. Every bead of liquid on a leaf acts like a little magnifying glass and can burn your plant by magnifying your grow light.
Thanks mate. Aqua man pointed out the same thing. I got away with it, albeit with two small Silver patches on the first true leaf of my littlest girl. Lesson learned, fortunately cheaply 😂 Am just using Rhizo in my nute tank now. Haven't grown this strain (or any strain 😂) so don't know if this is normal for this point in development but the trunks have gone mental since I started using it a week ago. The biggest one is only four inches and the trunk half as thick as a pencil. Watch this space!

48F45B64 5638 4EA5 BADC 20BEAA576CD7
Top Bottom