RI plant count limits for caregiver with many patients???

• Thread starter vince vega
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
vince vega

vince vega

I have read differing opinions on this. Also read the actual release from the health dept and still not clear on this. 12 in flower and 12 in veg for a cardholder. That is simple enough.
As a caregiver you can have 12. I interpret this as 12 total for a caregiver not 12 per patient.
As a cardholder and a caregiver to , lets say...3 patients, I think I can have 24 in flower (my 12 and 12 as a caregiver) along with 12 in veg.
Anyone care to give there interpretation of law? I appreciate even wrong answers as it's the discussion that's important. It's pretty crazy that this is at all vague. It's kind of a big deal. lol

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Wow a single patient can have 24 plants? That's fucking rad. Maybe I'll move to Weekapaug.

outwest

Wavegem

Wavegem

I could be wrong but I think if you are a patient you are allowed to have 12 plants flower, 12 plants veg max (thats if you want to grow your own or cant find a caregiver). If you are a caregiver with 1 patient you can grow 12 plants flower 12 plants veg max. If you are a caregiver with 2 patients you can grow 24 plants flower and 12 plants veg max. This is the max you can grow period to my understanding. Even if you have three patients its still 24 plants flower 12 plants veg max. Again I could be wrong.

PrefersHam

PrefersHam

Gem,

Sounds to me like you need to set up an appointment for an orientation with RIPAC. www.ripatients.org Joanne is really nice and can answer all your questions. However I can clear this up.

Think about a caregiver and a patient as two different entities even if they are the same person.

Scenarios:

Single caregiver- 12 veg, 12 flower.
Double caregiver- 12 veg, 24 flower.
Triple caregiver- 12 veg, 24 flower.
quadruple caregiver- 12 veg, 24 flower.
quintuple caregiver- 12 veg, 24 flower.

Patient- 12 veg, 12 flower.
Patient/single caregiver- 24 veg, 24 flower.
Patient/ double caregiver- 24 veg, 36 flower.

That is where it ends. 24 veg./36 flower. This is not my opinion this is the law. The law the way the dept. of health, the AG, and the state police interpret it.

Also, pH perfect been at good to grow for over a month every bundle every size... crushin it!!!

Peace,

Ham

PrefersHam

PrefersHam

That was meant for vega. dont know how to edit a post.

peace,

Ham

Wavegem

Wavegem

Thanks for the info. Thought it was 24, but like I said I could be wrong.

vince vega

vince vega

Thanks for everyone chiming-in. Ham seems to know his shit and while I will follow-up with his contact at ripac my guess is he's right-on. Thanks Ham!
So... 24 veg 36 flower is a pant-load! I have some really sick people I'm launching a grow for. I have back issues which aint shit compared to their problems. These plant counts make it easier to do a sensible-doable grow. I initially thought I could only do 12-12 and was thinking about going undercurrent which would get me the volume necessary but seems like a gamble for a noob. I'm more comfortable with ebb n flow with more plants.

L

loudiamond12

If anybody outhere has some prized clone they wanna sell or trade holla at me. Kinda new to this shiiit right hea and havent found a pheno that really impresses me. I do have a sour cream pheno that is pretty impressive. #Get at your boy

RI Redneck

RI Redneck

All of my seeds came from Attitude. Four different shipments, never longer than 11 days to arrive.

C

cmantis

Gem,

Sounds to me like you need to set up an appointment for an orientation with RIPAC. www.ripatients.org Joanne is really nice and can answer all your questions. However I can clear this up.

Think about a caregiver and a patient as two different entities even if they are the same person.

Scenarios:

Single caregiver- 12 veg, 12 flower.
Double caregiver- 12 veg, 24 flower.
Triple caregiver- 12 veg, 24 flower.
quadruple caregiver- 12 veg, 24 flower.
quintuple caregiver- 12 veg, 24 flower.

Patient- 12 veg, 12 flower.
Patient/single caregiver- 24 veg, 24 flower.
Patient/ double caregiver- 24 veg, 36 flower.

That is where it ends. 24 veg./36 flower. This is not my opinion this is the law. The law the way the dept. of health, the AG, and the state police interpret it.

Also, pH perfect been at good to grow for over a month every bundle every size... crushin it!!!

Peace,

Ham

Did anyone ever confirm this? I have heard that it is 12/24 max no matter what the conditions but not from decisive sources. I am curious to know.

Latest posts

Top Bottom