Rico breaks into the garden life.

• Thread starter ricogarion
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Tnelz

Tnelz

View attachment 365410 View attachment 365412 :nailbiting: As I joined here a few months back I was greatly concerned that I was not going to be very welcomed,I mean not being a successful grower and such . I never felt more welcome with great folks all around . I wanted to thank this community for being so kind. Now I feel I can be proud of my garden side as well, loving life and the serenity the garden provides.
Hey Rico. Lol. We are bumping into each other all over the place. It's wartown again. Lol. Glad ur doing so well. Also glad u found the farm to be such a welcoming place. This is where I spend most of my time. Awesome people here. Ur bud looks great man.

Tmb

ricogarion

ricogarion

Hey Rico. Lol. We are bumping into each other all over the place. It's wartown again. Lol. Glad ur doing so well. Also glad u found the farm to be such a welcoming place. This is where I spend most of my time. Awesome people here. Ur bud looks great man.

Tmb
My friend it's cool to see we are becoming friends, it is my pleasure!

ricogarion

ricogarion

Lot of cool folks have been kind enough to take time out of their busy lives to say hello or to encourage new growers . Here at THC it is with tremendous fervor that members encourage all of us to be creative. To nurture our futures through a love for our gardens and a carefree happy life. I will strive to encourage and develop as a person first and foremost, I want to see people have rights with cannabis. Thank you for being there and embracing a reborn cannabis advocate and toker.

ricogarion

ricogarion

Image Fruits of our labor.

Top Bottom