Rise of a Monster ....lol...I hope.

• Thread starter Donk Frog
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

Donk Frog

Have just sprouted some seeds of a cross of Killers.
I crossed Razcal's White Bubba and my sweeter phyno of Reserva privada' Purple wreck.
I name the Strain Purple Frost Monster:boogie:
Now the info on how this happened is in my continuos grow thread "What going on in froggyland" But I wanted to give a thread just for this new cross
I will be watching very close for signs of Hermies:fighting0087:
Of 70-75 seeds Only 6 sprouted and I had to help them...:sad0123:the dam shells on these were the thickest and hardest I had ever seen, and even the protective coating around the first leaf set was crazy thick......:anim_10:
I am going to take a pic with the shitty cam I have on hand:wondering

Pics of both parents are also in my other thread.

by the time these get going good I will have my good cam back:tongue0011:

I know seedling pics are not the most interesting thing but I want to document this grow start to finish

Let me know if if you guys think this sounds like a good cross:friday:

Rise of a monster loli hope
Rise of a monster loli hope 2
Rise of a monster loli hope 3
Rise of a monster loli hope 4
friction

friction

sounds like it could be a nice cross good luck with this mate. pz

4u2sm0ke

4u2sm0ke

good luck will try and fallow along..take care and be safe

:passingjoint:

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
both of the bubba crosses i have grown out had hard times shucking there husks. id be wary of this cross arent both these strains feminized to begin with?

D

Donk Frog

No---- only the White bubba was femminised, the Purpe wreck was choosen out of regular seeds(it is offered fems well but I paid less for regular), and is a true female never showing nanners even under the most stressful condions,and I am warey I will be watching like hawk for nannerson the P.F.M's, and any other signs of a problem. What happened was I had two ,and only 2 little nanners pop out on white bubba I had due to a light leak and hand plugging lights in cause my timmers are fucked, long story short I yanked them out and crammed them in to the PW........
We will see ----as this getting documented start to finish

D

Donk Frog

comming along

Well nothing to interesting yet but they are getting there:thinking
just a few pics:pimp:

AMBA0001
AMBA0002
AMBA0003
AMBA0004
AMBA0005
Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
Those are sweet. I think they are great looking and are definitely healthy and vigorous. I love the unusual looking first set of true leaves. Like a combination Chemdog D and ducksfoot looking hybrid.

This will be interesting. I hope you find some extraordinarily special pheno out of your cross.

D

Donk Frog

Takin cuts soon

Here are the 4 Purple Frost Monsters left....recovering from a corrected iron lock-out:sign0023:

Takin cuts within two week or so:cool0010:
soon as they root I will throw them into flower to see whats what:clapping

Also have 2 White Bubba S1's (not pictured):sad0071:

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
Nice...always fun to watch a grow from the beginning..

D

Donk Frog

Took cuts

yesterday....here are some pics
P.F.M
and White Bubba s1
nothing special and one needs water big time ...sorry but dam busy latley:free-character-smil

B

been

Better that you spend more time with the girls than you do with us. I always fuck something up cuz I'm surfing the web for eye candy. Keep it up!

D

Donk Frog

Long overdue update

Well these girls have been going a while...the first batch of cuts I took were not maintained and died so I kept these in veg on the back burner....will be flowering out as soon as the fresh batch of cuts I just took this week root.. some picks....I think #4 will be the keeper...show crystal in veg and stinky too:confused0054:

Latest posts

Top Bottom