RIU Refugee

• Thread starter Treespiker
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

Treespiker

Hello everyone, I'm new to THC Farmer, not new to growing. I've been in the game for 30+ years. I went to jail for this plant. Soil, RDWC, NFT, etc.. I'm proficient with most everything.

A little back ground... I was banned from that other site this morning after telling a troll who joined 2 weeks ago to focus on his grow rather than me. I guess they don't value their 11 year members.

Anyways enough of that nursery school sandbox shit. I'll never mention it again.

I'm glad to be here at THC Farmer and look forward to absorbing and secreting information.

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
Hello everyone, I'm new to THC Farmer, not new to growing. I've been in the game for 30+ years. I went to jail for this plant. Soil, RDWC, NFT, etc.. I'm proficient with most everything.

A little back ground... I was banned from that other site this morning after telling a troll who joined 2 weeks ago to focus on his grow rather than me. I guess they don't value their 11 year members.

Anyways enough of that nursery school sandbox shit. I'll never mention it again.

I'm glad to be here at THC Farmer and look forward to absorbing and secreting information.
Absorbing and secreting lol love it. I know @sshz has also shifted from there. Welcome to the farm and happy grows! We have a great community of grow diaries if you want to start one up.

Top Bottom