RIU Rejects post

• Thread starter Reddan1981
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Reddan1981

Reddan1981

OH NO! Not another post about Rollitup... if that's what your thinking, STOP right here, report yourself to admin, then self flagellate..

Anyone else WELCOME this page is a way of cleaning up this site of all the rui sucks posts. If you've got a beef, or even if you just want to throw a shout out, incase fellow members have new names here, jump in and have at it!

Reddan1981

Reddan1981

Ive personally had a few accounts there over a number of years. I started writing there because i went through a type of breakdown and found trying to help others by sharing my experiences, therapeutic.

If anyone is interested Uncle buck aka Andrew Kurela is the owner of the site. His brother Adam writes under the pseudonym Uncle Baldrick (as well as many of the socks).
His girlfriend Jessica is a member of the Wildenburg family (a prominent family that has TIES to Bradly Beychok [Media Matters]. Media matters is funded by George Sorros so by proxy RIU has links to GS).

jimmy_reese

jimmy_reese

Ive personally had a few accounts there over a number of years. I started writing there because i went through a type of breakdown and found trying to help others by sharing my experiences, therapeutic.

If anyone is interested Uncle buck aka Andrew Kurela is the owner of the site. His brother Adam writes under the pseudonym Uncle Baldrick (as well as many of the socks).
His girlfriend Jessica is a member of the Wildenburg family (a prominent family that has TIES to Bradly Beychok [Media Matters]. Media matters is funded by George Sorros so by proxy RIU has links to GS).
This is really interesting. How did you come across all this info? Both those guys start outrageous threads just to fuck with people and then ban them. I always found it weird that some members would get jumped on for breaking small rules. Those dudes just say whatever the fuck they want and nothing happens. Kinda makes sense.

Reddan1981

Reddan1981

This is really interesting. How did you come across all this info? Both those guys start outrageous threads just to fuck with people and then ban them. I always found it weird that some members would get jumped on for breaking small rules. Those dudes just say whatever the fuck they want and nothing happens. Kinda makes sense.
I got him to access a link to a photo of myself which had a tracker on it, to find his IP address (think it was Seattle but can't remember now) I checked the ownership of the rollitup domain found the first owner, searched facebook, found Andrew Kurelas old account.
Did a name check for Kurela (Polish Jew name) and found his mother Suzan, father Steven, brother Adam, then Andrew was married to a Jessica Wildenburg, so I researched her family.
Lol i understand it was quite a stalky thing to do but, meh, when in Rome..

Z

Zatoichi

I got him to access a link to a photo of myself which had a tracker on it, to find his IP address (think it was Seattle but can't remember now) I checked the ownership of the rollitup domain found the first owner, searched facebook, found Andrew Kurelas old account.
Did a name check for Kurela (Polish Jew name) and found his mother Suzan, father Steven, brother Adam, then Andrew was married to a Jessica Wildenburg, so I researched her family.
Lol i understand it was quite a stalky thing to do but, meh, when in Rome..
I think they also have ties to strainly who is front for scammers selling infected/infested clones. They rig their lousy system so you can not check out through their system, then vendor sends link so you can actually get they deals they post, then when they arrive with spider mites or on verge of death from mold, say tough luck since you went around their faulty system. Talk about that on riu and trolls drown out your post and if you reply admin bitches and bans. Had wondered if the intentionally selling infected/infested clones is funded by corporate cannabis trying to wipe out all the little guys and hobbyists.

Latest posts

Top Bottom