Rival79 and his Golden Lion's!

• Thread starter RIVAL79
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Welcome to my Golden Lion tester thread. The show will consist of Unleaded OG and Klingon Kush. I started 5 of each strain. I'm gonna run these in Roots 707 soil and feed them with some of Rival's Recipe. LOL. Hope my fellow Farmers enjoy the show and useful information. Please dont be shy! Post any questions u have for me about these new strains. I will give u an honest answer. Big ups goes to Baba G and Logic for giving me the chance to show off the new Golden Lion strains. Peace and Pot Seeds!
My pics 1432

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
congrats on gettin picked as a tester, Baba n Logic know youll put on a good show for us all. whats the makeup on these again? good luck with this one...
thanx for stopping by my test thred. The Unleaded OG is Sour Diesel x Banana Split OG and Klingon Kush is Romulan x Banana Split OG. These will def put on a good show. Come back soon!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Looking good Rival. I wanted to run some of Babas testers but i have the new kiddo and im shuttin it down for a few months....maybe next time

Im sure youll kill it
What up, Cannarado! Glad u could make it by my Golden Lion thread. This is gonna be a great show! Congrats on the kiddo by the way. Hopefully next time I will watch u test some beans for Baba G. Im gonna pop some of ur beans soon, bro. Come back anytime!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Got my mobius all loaded up and a seat taken, really looking forward to the Klingon Kush ;)
Yo Baba! Thanx for gracing my grow with ur presence. I'm super stoked about running ur gear. They r both gonna be some serious dank. Come back soon, bro!

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

damn rival, youre supposed to tell me when you post a new thread, man i thought we was homies hahaa. im ready, we all know youre ready so lets do this! posted up lock stock ready to rock. good luck bro.

Latest posts

Top Bottom