Rival79 Tests some Mendo Mookie and Crystal Lion beans!

• Thread starter RIVAL79
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
What up ya'll. I'm back at it again. This time I'm testing some killer new Golden Lion strains. Things r just getting started so bear with me over the next few months.This show should be very interesting. The Mendo Mookie is GSC Forum Cut x Crystal Ship and Crystal Lion is rOarGe x Crystal Ship! These hybrids should produce some very nice phenos. As usual I will be growing in Roots 707 and feeding them the Rival Recipe! Keep an eye out for updates and lots of pics.
Rival79 tests some mendo mookie and crystal lion beans
Rival79 tests some mendo mookie and crystal lion beans 2
Rival79 tests some mendo mookie and crystal lion beans 3

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
After planting these some more didn't make it. I'm mad at myself for leaving them in paper towels to long. The remaining babies will be fire for sure. Pic coming 2nite.

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
I'm curious for all farmers benefit: how did you lose the other seedlings? Did you let them die in the paper towels? Or did they get really long in the towels and not come up in the soil after planting? I've had some take awhile after putting them in dirt but they ended up coming up.
Is there anychance more will come up or is this for sure what made it? Sorry for the question repetition, just curious and figure we can all learn :D

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Regardless I'm stoked to see how many lil girls come from the bunch and absolutely can't wait to see the flowers as I just pulled a rOarGe plant and it hit a bit over 7 ounces in a 5gal. That's a 9 plant configuration, so yeah she killed it! She took almost 10 weeks though, the Crystal Ship is gonna bling that rOarGe to the point of no return!! lol

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
I'm curious for all farmers benefit: how did you lose the other seedlings? Did you let them die in the paper towels? Or did they get really long in the towels and not come up in the soil after planting? I've had some take awhile after putting them in dirt but they ended up coming up.
Is there anychance more will come up or is this for sure what made it? Sorry for the question repetition, just curious and figure we can all learn :D

I think I left them in the paper towels to long, Baba. I still have a few beans of each strain. I popped 10 of each and these were the survivors. The others didn't pop out of the soil. I looked to see if the seeds open more but they didn't. I think I'm gonna just put them straight into dirt from now on, bro.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Regardless I'm stoked to see how many lil girls come from the bunch and absolutely can't wait to see the flowers as I just pulled a rOarGe plant and it hit a bit over 7 ounces in a 5gal. That's a 9 plant configuration, so yeah she killed it! She took almost 10 weeks though, the Crystal Ship is gonna bling that rOarGe to the point of no return!! lol

Thanx for the positive vibes, B. I truly appreciate it. I'm def mad I fucked them seeds up but I could've lost them all. These should produce some Fire tho. I got good luck, so we will see what happens.

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Dam sorry about the seedlings bro. Shit happens sometimes. Fwiw I like to use my rapid rooters for seeds after I pop them in paper towels. I think its a good buffer from the elements till they get some more root to work with. Even when thy get big ole tap roots in the paper towels.

All these new grows ya got bro makin me want to pop more beans!:confused: I cant do it though I dont have the space yet. I got a new spot in the works just need some cheese for repairs. Then its POP time again! I'll have a room just for poppin new stuff and some pollen chucking. I cant wait, im too cramped for space here.

Thanks for all the threads homie cant wait to see all dank piling up!

Top Bottom