Rival79 Tests some Mendo Mookie and Crystal Lion beans!

• Thread starter RIVAL79
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Lots of light and plenty of root space in my pots. They r getting a 18/6 light schedule.
Good stuff, just curious cause those ogk hybrids have tall legs and like lots of space. Hope your doing well bro!! Thanks again for the information and wish you a good phenotype in there!!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Good stuff, just curious cause those ogk hybrids have tall legs and like lots of space. Hope your doing well bro!! Thanks again for the information and wish you a good phenotype in there!!
Thanx, Baba! All is well. Just been super busy lately. I got my eyes on Mendo Mookie #4. I will get a new pic of her later.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Mendo Mookie #4
DSCN3751

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
I cut these down. Couldnt beat the mites in this battle. I got cut off Mookie #9. I'm gonna dip them in Avid/Azamax and hope for the best. If not, I still got a few more beans to pop.

B

Burned Haze

God i hate Mites, exp Agro mites

remember mites cannot swim: wetting agent( I use Humboldt sticky) & azamax at high rate . Rotate 3-5 days to diff product (captain jack's, SNS 217)

But Avid is my last resort since mites def can be controlled. Only systematic thing i do is Eagle20E & that's because Powdery mildew cannot be defeated outside sprayed (39 days internal) & mites can if your willing to be on top of it ( I know commercial mites might need avid or floramite )

Pakalolo Laau

Pakalolo Laau

The best damn mite killer I have used is Conserve Naturalyte by Southern Ag. You can find it at http://www.domyownpestcontrol.com/s...n=2094&zmam=70093104&zmas=1&zmac=10&zmap=2094

They don't ship to a few states, but try finding a friend that could send it to you from another state. This stuff is unreal. Wouldn't use anything else on the planet when it comes to mites..... oh wait, there is one other thing that I would use but is highly expensive, which is why I don't use it much. Mighty wash. Both are awesome mite destroyers! Except MW needs to dry before putting out or back into the light source. I have used the Naturalyte outdoor in the morning sun with minimal problems. It also kills lots of larvae and ants. No bud worms outdoor for me since I used this stuff. Good luck Rival with that Mendo's. I can't wait to see the final product. Peace. PL.

Top Bottom