• Start date
  • Tagged users None
RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
My pics 1243
My pics 1244
What up Farmers! The Funk Lab has been invaded by Alien Genetics. This is gonna be a ongoing thread for all my Alien Genetics strains. The strains in this show will be Seven Ghosts, AstroDawg, FPOG x Alien D and Cherry AK47 x Alien D. Things started out a lil rough. I lost 4 AstroDawg and a Seven Ghosts seedling. From larve eating them b4 they popped above soil. Things r taking off now! I transplanted them into 1gal. pots and put them under a new 8 bulb T5. I'm gonna top them in a few days. They should start sexing in a week or so. Im really excited about these strains, as I have been waiting patiently 2 be abducted by the Mothership for over a year. Big ups to Alien, Humbodlt Dr. and OBS for all their hard work and dedication.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Lookin good doggie.. Good luck on this killer grow
Thanx for dropping by, MG! This grow has me very excited. I been waiting to grow Alien's gear for a while. This is just more fuel for the Mothership! I cant wait to get them into the flower room. Only the strong survive and they r all strong as fuck! No runts around here. LOL.

soserthc1

soserthc1

I"m subbed rival - I know you will do them justice - sometimes the best things in life are worth the wait... blow it up...good luck peace..... here comes the alien invasion to the farm.....glad i went to the post office today.. feels like christmas is coming

Latest posts

Top Bottom