Rival79's Hazeman Seeds tester show!

• Thread starter RIVAL79
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
What up, Farmers! I hope ya'll r ready for this show. Hazeman has blessed me the chance to test more of his great seeds. This round I will be testing the LVPK x Chocolate Thai and Chemdog #4 x Deep Chunk x Purple Erkle x Headband x White x Aloha White Widow! Im already getting goosebumps thinking about the herb to come. Hehehehe! I started 5 of each. They should be ready to plant in a few days. These will be grown in Smart Pots with Roots 707 soil. Im gonna feed them with Rival's Recipe! Big ups goes out to Hazeman and Logic for bring this show to the Farm.
My pics 1433

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
I bet you were always the first person found playing hide and seek haha. Tuned into all threads now. Good luck bro
Not really bro. I was small and could hide in cool spots. All my threads r in cool spots! Lol. Glad u found them all, bro. Lots more to come in the future. Keep them eyes open, Big Cheese!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Tagged bro ,I need to start a thread for thhe little ones I have going I have 3 going above soil right now :)
Put 5 down 3 came up,good thing I still have 5 to play with. Thanks hazeman
Get that log goin, Kinger! I got my beans in dirt. Hopefully they all pop up fast. Come back soon for an update!

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
These seeds sound awesome, hope you get some beautiful girls. Hazeman chose well when he picked you for a tester, he's assured a quality run of his seeds in your keeping. Will be watching these grow, hope all is well at the home front

mal

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
These seeds sound awesome, hope you get some beautiful girls. Hazeman chose well when he picked you for a tester, he's assured a quality run of his seeds in your keeping. Will be watching these grow, hope all is well at the home front

mal
Hey Mal. Thanx for the kind words. I really appreciate the positive vibes, bro! Hazeman is a mart guy. He knows who puts in work around the Farm. Lol. See ya in the threads.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
So things r coming along good. I got 5/5 on the LVPK x Chocolate Thai and 3/5 on the C4xDCxPExHBxWHx AWW. Great things r coming very soon! I will get some pics up 2nite.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
These babies r blowing the fuk up fast. Getting transplanted into 1 gal pots 2day. Im getting excited now! The Chemdog #4 x Deep Chunk x Purple Erkle x Headband x White x Aloha White Widow r super Indica Dom. Looks like that Deep Chunk is shining thru strong. I cant wait to see them in flower. Pics coming very soon!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Hey y'all. Time for an update on these babies. Things r doin awesome. I got my eyes on a few of them. Should be some tasty phenos in these plants. First up, LVPK x Chocolate Thai.
My pics 1461
My pics 1462
My pics 1463
My pics 1464
My pics 1465

Top Bottom