Rival79's OGR grow!

• Thread starter RIVAL79
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
What up every1. I finally got some OGR beans growing in my garden. It took me a hot minute to get ahold of his gear. I hope it was worth the wait. I have 1 Alien Urkle, 2 White Urkle, 2 White Fire and a White S1. I had a White Master and White Bubba but they didnt make it. Hopefully I can find a few keepers from these beans. If not, I have a whole pack of White Fire, a few Alien Kush F2's, a few Fire Alien and I plan on getting more OGR gear soon. They r all growing in Roots 707 soil and getting feed GH 3 part with additives. These pics r at week @ of veg. I will get new pics of them 2nite.

My pics 808
My pics 809
My pics 810
My pics 811
My pics 812
My pics 813
RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
A few more pics! White Urkle #2 was a miracle baby. It popped 10 days after the other bean. I forgot about it and it happened to pop. Im gonna let her veg extra long.

My pics 814
My pics 815
My pics 816
My pics 818
My pics 819
My pics 820
DrCALIGREENTHUM

DrCALIGREENTHUM

Lookin good rival... gonna find some keepers in there

oldirtybastard

oldirtybastard

Lookin good Rival. You have a real nice lineup. OGR brings the fire 4sho!! ~ODB~

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Thanx ODB! Yes he does. I can't wait to get them vegged and ready for flower. Should be a good show. Ur girls r looking good as well homie! See u in the threads.

grower2

grower2

I like the line up.

Is that Alien Urkle, Urkle x Fire Alien Kush?

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Nice start Rival! I'm pulling up a comfy seat for the show... :movie

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Nice start Rival! I'm pulling up a comfy seat for the show... :movie
Awesome, Shady! Glad ur here for the show. I'm very excited about this grow. Lots of good strains. I love pheno hunting! Peep out all my new grow logs bro.

P

paulycali

Great looking start there RIVAL79. Babies looking lovely. Great job for sure. This shows going to be great. Pure fire all across the board. Pulling up a chair for this one as its going to be off the hook. Thanks for sharing and i look forward to a great grow with lots of pics. Peace out RIVAL79 :)

mack 10

mack 10

update_17_011.jpg
Good luck, just chopped a white s1, some real jems in the ogr gear.This is just a test nug, frosty for sure.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Great looking start there RIVAL79. Babies looking lovely. Great job for sure. This shows going to be great. Pure fire all across the board. Pulling up a chair for this one as its going to be off the hook. Thanks for sharing and i look forward to a great grow with lots of pics. Peace out RIVAL79 :)
Thanx Pauly! Ur the man homie. I can't wait to see these babies take off. Come back any time! These r like ur nieces anyways. I'm really liking the Alien Urkle. I will get more pics up soon.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
update_17_011.jpg
Good luck, just chopped a white s1, some real jems in the ogr gear.This is just a test nug, frosty for sure.
Thanx for sharing the pic, Mack10. That shit looks frosty. I hope my White S1 looks that good. We'll just have 2 wait and see!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Lookin good & great lineup..
Thanx for dropping by MG. It will def be a nice grow with these strains. First time running these gems inside. I ran a few White Fire cuts outside this summer. I love that shit. I smoked a half p in month! Lol. Def wanna find my own keeper tho. Hopefully I get a few from these babies. Come on back now, ya hear?

Jeezer

Jeezer

Rival im in for the show, its gonna be a great run with the line up you got goin.

Mack amazing shot!! That white looks top notch bro.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Rival im in for the show, its gonna be a great run with the line up you got goin.

Mack amazing shot!! That white looks top notch bro.
What up Jeezy! Glad u could make it bro. It will be a great show. I can't wait to see these girls covered in nugs!

nMEEKS

nMEEKS

Horticulturist
Supporter
This is going to be a thread full of fire! I am super stoked to see what you do with that lineup! I'll be here for the ride :character0180:

-Meeks

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
This is going to be a thread full of fire! I am super stoked to see what you do with that lineup! I'll be here for the ride :character0180:

-Meeks
Glad u could join us, nMEEKS! Keep an eye out bro. Shit is gonna hot real soon. I'm stoked as well. This is personal stash. It's all for the head and getting stoned with the homies! Should be a very green, ST. Patty's Day in 2012.

Top Bottom