Rival's Galactic Getdown 2012!

• Thread starter RIVAL79
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
What up Farmers! I'm back with a vengeance and some new strains. This should be another Funky grow here at Rival's Funk Lab. This could quite possibly be the last grow ever. Unless them Mayans r wrong! This time around I have Galactic Tahoe and Lemon Alien Dawg growing. I started 5 of each. I have 3/5 on the GT and 5/5 on the LAD. Hopefully I get a good amount of ladies. I'm running my usual Roots 707 with GH 3 part and additives. I changed my nute mix. Hoping for a better grow all the way around. Yeild, taste, smell and high! I want it all. Alien has some of the best strains I have grown. I'm sure, I will not be disappointed. So kick back, fire up a fatty and enjoy the show!
My pics 1633
My pics 1634

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Here for the show bro! Your going to find some keepers for sure!
Good looking, Surf. U got the first post in my new thread. I'm about to post up some of the first veg pics. These lil Alien babies r gonna blow up fast. Keep an eye out for updates!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Hell yeah they are off to a great start! Props bro!
Yup. I agree wit ya, bro. Looking good for only a few days old. I cant wait to see them in a month or so. It will def be a Funk Fest in my garden soon. Keep coming back, Surfr.

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Alright Alright Alright! Great additions to the Funk Lab Rival.;) Im excited for ya homie Blow it up!
Im curious as to what your mixing on your veg plants? I feel like my plants are lacking in the veg dept so I picked up the gh grow today to maybe get some better growth.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Alright Alright Alright! Great additions to the Funk Lab Rival.;) Im excited for ya homie Blow it up!
Im curious as to what your mixing on your veg plants? I feel like my plants are lacking in the veg dept so I picked up the gh grow today to maybe get some better growth.
Hey Bud, I like to feed lightly so this new mix should be good for my garden. Rival's Recipe Veg-1 ml Grow 1 ml Micro 1 ml Bloom 2.5ml Cal Mag 2.5 ml Hygrozyme 2.5 ml Silica Blast 5ml Orca .5 ml Floralicious Plus! I bump up the G-M-B to 3-2-1 at week 2 of veg. That keeps my plants very happy!

Top Bottom