Rnd 2, DIY recirc buckets,16 plant, 4k illa killa

• Thread starter FreshSteppin
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

FreshSteppin

Well its time for rnd 2.

Cleaned out my room and made vast changes here and there. Split the room into two systems this round so I can do 2 strains. This gives me twice as much water.

Next I decided to go with 3 gal in a 5 gal as to give myself almost 3 gals of water instead of the measly 1 I might have got last run.

So 3 gal bucket of lava rock in a 5 gal bucket. 4" air disc diffusers. Still rockin (2) 110L air pumps.

Decided to hardline everything except the air. Split the top feed and lower apart. Went with 264 gph for the low replacement as I call it, and 395gph(or something) for the top feed.

Top feed consists of 3/4" pvc to 1/4"mip fittings(i think thats what they are called) the slip fittings on r/o units.
I also installed sediment filters on all of the lines.

Bigger carbon scrubber, and overall just some fine tuning in the room.

NOw on to the plants....... yikes... they are a lil pist off at me right now. They looked oh so wonderfull in suspended animation sitting in some insanely high ppm water and then this rough transplant didnt help. They are hungry as all get out and def ready to rage, just gotta nurse them back a bit :thinking

Should be about 3 weeks veg. then kaboom. The sour bubble finishes in 8 weeks flat and the sour og goes an easy 10, hence the splitting up the system.
Runnin to go take pics get ready

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Whaddup FreshSteppin! I'm on the edge of my seat ready for the show... :character0113:

F

FreshSteppin

well here ya gooooo:mad0233:

627.jpg

1107.jpg

296.jpg

530.jpg

449.jpg

360.jpg

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
So fresh and so clean with the hard lines... Can't wait to see this room filled once again with fat colas... :rock

C

cheech

hells yea. schools back in session, and i'm in the front row!

did you veg in rock wool? please share your nute ppm through the different stages. :)

T

TUC420

clean set up.. Im ready to soak this one up . :character0113:

R

RMCG

Damn. Someone's been VERY busy. Additions look clean as hell.

F

FreshSteppin

well shucks........ the plants are already so tall and lanky...... I'm not stoked. I can't top em because there isn't really any lower growth at this point. The roots were pretty fucked up when I transplanted them and though they are sprouting new roots its from the haggard looking bracts. Its already taken them a min to recover so I think its over for them

I took a shit load of cuts so I'm seriously debating killing these and starting freshhhhh...

though it will be 7 days or so before I can even have cuts ready but I may have something crazy in the works.....

maybe some og.... or maybe some sour b and frostitute
we shall see

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

New upgrades lookin sweet there fresh! I dig the dual tanks and the clean hard lines.
Last run was nuts. Go on with your bad self.

M

mrdizzle

I wouldnt yank them bro, just put as much work training them as you did your last run as you should be camping happily

F

FreshSteppin

I have a wealth of cuts to select from that should be rooted within the week.

I just bought 10" net pot lids for the 5gals.

going to load them up with hydroton and throw em in a ebb n flow for a week or so then drop them into the system. I also don't want to run one of the strains as there is about to be a lot of it around my way. so new strains and it should be fun. lookin like itll still be sour bubble in one half and either frostitute or rando in the other half

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

frostitute? never heard of it, but I love that name. Looking forward to seeing this sexy ho... :)

St3ve

St3ve

Lookin good mang, so what did you drill a shit load of holes in the bottom of the 3g's then?

HG23

HG23

Lookin good fresh. I'm interested to see if you kept the same plants or started new ones.

F

FreshSteppin

well Im gonnna start fresh, I just dont feel good about these cuts.
I'm thinking about throwing fresh cuts into 6" netpots of droton, then dropping those into the 10" 's once the are rooted out good.

St3ve

St3ve

why not just leave them in the 6"? Is there any real benefit to moving up to the 10"?

Top Bottom