Rnd 2, DIY recirc buckets,16 plant, 4k illa killa

• Thread starter FreshSteppin
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

jimbobthe3rd

Hey matey, i followed the first 3/4 of your first run in that room, and i was very impressed. I did miss the last part of your journal and didn't see how much you pulled? I'll be running 16 plants with 4.8k(in two 3mx1.5m tents), and was wondering what the benchmark for yield is with around 4k/16plants. Cheers again mate for your inspiring grows :).

F

FatFreddysKat

Nice clean setup Fresh.....did you cull the ladies yet? What is the lucky strain to replace?Wanna try some Purkledawg(purp urkle x purp urkle x chem)?
And oh yeah ...my FIL(father in law)who just saw your setup, wants to copy it, but feels that I should ask you for him 1st.......do you care???:) I think I'll stick some Purkledawg in his too!!!!

F

FreshSteppin

well the deed is done..... I killed everything and took a fat round of sour bubble clone......

I replaced everything with 8 true og, 6 bubba D, and 2 sour bubble.... gonna be a blast.....

dropped em straight into 10" net pots and put plastic cups over them to keep the humidity up.... hoping for that perfect start. The ladies had a nice root mass and I plan on just using the top feed once a day until they are drying out the rapid rooters to avoid sogging and rot

pics in the near future

F

FreshSteppin

oh and BTW>.... the new system is dumb easy to clean.... only took an hour to drain all the buckets and shop vac out all the lines and lil bit of water left.
then I let it cook for 5 hrs at like 110f.....then filled up with r/o and h202 @ 1ml/gal.
ran for 24 hrs then did the transplant this afternoon.....

dosed em at 200 ppm...... lil a + b and protekt silica.......
they will be getting a foliar of humic, rhizotonic, cocowet, and silica for the next week or two, with plain water sprays inbetween

HG23

HG23

What's up with you Fresh? I'm still followin this one if you got an update. This forum recycles threads like none other, had to dig a little to find you.

F

FreshSteppin

done d......straight headies with the moonshine mix.....maybe ill take pics some day.....

good bye thcfarmer!!!!

Nobodynobody

Nobodynobody

Vary nice set up care for you system. Cant wait to see the next one you place in. Say did you ever get your res chilled to the temps you needed?

M

MediMary

done d......straight headies with the moonshine mix.....maybe ill take pics some day.....

good bye thcfarmer!!!!

after some problem runs do you have any insights to share with folks on why you had issues? Hoping all your future moonshine runs are super tasty with heavy harvests.

Top Bottom