Roach weed what to do?

• Thread starter Moshmen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Meh. Not really gross. We were broke, uneducated teenagers and those roach joints provided about 200 thick hoots before they were done. . Got us high and were still alive

the non roach weed you guys smoked in the 70s is probably grosser than our roach weed in 2001 lol.

Plus, After you have one puff through the joint.... the remaining 90% of that joint is basically “roach weed” anyways at that point 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ What’s the difference really? It’s some bud with resin on it as smoked has passed over it. Big deal.

Let me guess. You guys never smoked pipe resin when you were young and desperate too?
hell im 60 and i still smoke my roach's,i dont waste nothing,all that pressing and adding alchol to make them dab things done these days,that resin is the same shit your using,when i get them roachs to a gen 5 roach,out comes the pipe,then when it gets all tared up i spread that on a fresh rolled doobie.
gross might be in you all world,but my world had hard times and i lived the parqute days ,back then i would have loved to see you just throw a roach on the ground,i bet you wouldnt have,all that was around and took at least a week to find a score was mex brick full of seeds and stems ,half the lid weight was seeds and stems,ya ,you didnt throw nothing away back in the day.
now days the roach is my serious hurting day,depends on pain to what gen im gonna smoke hahahah
i dont waste nothing,if i cant fix it i recycle it some way to use it hahah

Moshmen

Moshmen

Meh. Not really gross. We were broke, uneducated teenagers and those roach joints provided about 200 thick hoots before they were done. . Got us high and were still alive

the non roach weed you guys smoked in the 70s is probably grosser than our roach weed in 2001 lol.

Plus, After you have one puff through the joint.... the remaining 90% of that joint is basically “roach weed” anyways at that point 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ What’s the difference really? It’s some bud with resin on it as smoked has passed over it. Big deal.

Let me guess. You guys never smoked pipe resin when you were young and desperate too?
He’ll I’d still smoke pipe resin ! Tastes like shit love the buzz !

Moshmen

Moshmen

I’m getting better at the quick wash and puttin in caps for sleepy sleep time to laugh laugh time depending on the dosage very Happy I tried this ! Cuz I still smoke joints lots of joints here’s what I have since the thread was started ur basic quart mason jar well plus my ashtrays are full lol . Time for another cap run .

Ps - is oldtimers don’t use them there new fangled filters. Lol

Moshmen

Moshmen

Plus. My roaches aren’t that bad? The roommates LOVE finding my roaches.

Nice roll ! Remember I’m real old school but if you take one of those “papers” ur using and burn it in the ashtray by itself you prolly wouldn’t smoke the anymore ! I k is what they say they are but burn one and tell they aren’t plastic ! Just an old stoner opinion - rice papers o ly way to roll

CF89

CF89

Nice roll ! Remember I’m real old school but if you take one of those “papers” ur using and burn it in the ashtray by itself you prolly wouldn’t smoke the anymore ! I k is what they say they are but burn one and tell they aren’t plastic ! Just an old stoner opinion - rice papers o ly way to roll

What’s wrong with RAW unbleached papers?

You gotta try filters. A playing card is the perfect thing. And don’t just roll it in a circle. Make it a zigzag then a circle around it. Game changers. Seriously. It’s superior in every way possible.

BudGoodman

BudGoodman

Supporter
Wife comes out to the shop last night as I'm just finishing twisting one up.
She she says, "I'm just checking on you... Dinner is ready."
To which I replied, "Okay, hold on... I just wanna stick in the tip."

Yea... Not the first time she heard that one.🤣

IMG 20201031 1000014952

Oh and...

IMG 20201031 1137393982
TripsRabbit

TripsRabbit

Make some concentrate caps. Boil em down with a little ethanol and put them in some gelcaps with a little decarbd kief. Sleepytime pills

RR1

RR1

I’m old school no filter smokin joint kind a guy, my question is what do all you all do with roaches ? Remember the old days when ya had to save em for that roach joint? Lmao
It I got ounces of em now ? Ya smoke em ? Press em? Tincture? Concentrate/ edibles what y’all do with em ?
Give them to the poor unfortunates that need to smoke em. Lot of folks in need out there. You know what the best weed I ever smoked was? Whatever I had when I needed a buzz. ;)
RR1

mikeross

mikeross

Back in the day when I was a teenager everyone would save them and eventually combine our roaches to roll the dirtiest, nastiest tasting doob i've ever recall smoking. Once my group of friends all started growing, saving roaches were a thing of the past.

You can make a filter out of any piece of paper. Takes seconds to make a paper filter, no reason not to smoke everything down, leaving nothing to save.

Last edited:
CF89

CF89

Zig zagged filters is where it’s at. Learned that a year or two ago haha. Only took 15 years to learn.

1E5FF3A0 8E38 4E47 93BB 4545877A300F
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom