ROC n Rolling

I'm gonna start another J here on a few nice crosses I've gotten from ROC, a private breeder...I've grown several of his crosses with nice results and look forward to sharing it here...I consider myself an average grower...using a combination of HPS and LED for lighting...FF products and solubles...I just wet a couple seed...Black Cherry Soda x Sweet tooth x C-99 x Ghost OG....and Black Cherry Soda x Sweet tooth x C-99 s1's...as things get going I'm gonna add some Orange OG Kush and Grape Romulan of his to the grow...here's a couple shots of his work with a Romulan x C-99 from my last run...I'll update as they progress....

103_0926RC99 farm.JPG
103_0343RC99 farm.JPG
103_0331RC99 farm.JPG
103_0330RC99 farm.JPG

So my most popular strain is exactly the same cross you just photographed; Romulan x Cindy 99, and the gifter said it was called 'dairy queen'. The one I run looks nothing at all like yours, though. Does your cross finish fast? Does it smell like caramel and sweet tooth delight? Enquiring minds wanna know! LOL

Well...nothing fancy just yet to post, but there's a good sign things are gonna flourish soon...they popped their heads up and are looking for a little sunshine...I'm gonna find a bit for um,pop um on the ass, and welcome them to their new home...the journey begins...B

So my most popular strain is exactly the same cross you just photographed; Romulan x Cindy 99, and the gifter said it was called 'dairy queen'. The one I run looks nothing at all like yours, though. Does your cross finish fast? Does it smell like caramel and sweet tooth delight? Enquiring minds wanna know! LOL
This one was more of a fruity pineapple spicy earthy pine in the beginning of cure...as it cured more it lost some of it's sweetness and leaned more towards spicy...his c-99 crosses carry a fantastic pineapple smell in certain phenos...it comes from some ol school bro grim I believe...or reeferman stock he used for breeding...most everything I run goes 9+...I just can't take anything early...lol...seems I'm always waiting for a little more to happen at the end....I run til they are toast and have nothing left at all and still wait a day...I give new meaning to cloudy or amber trich's and finished....B

My little girls peeked up and cracked their eyes...4 down...4 up...2 ea of both strains...I love the fresh breath I take.... when the delicate expired husk, is falling off, and seeing that fresh embryo stretch it's wings...I'm stumbling over pots now, stirring a fresh batch of FF...I get so excited moving the new girls from pre-school to the first grade....Thanks PaperStreet..yea...some things brewing...I'll clean the camera lens for ya...sounds good there DP...ROC says their loaded with Orange funk undertones...save me a seat...I plan to soak a few of those myself soon...I'm taking notes..B

Dammit DP...it's your fault...I got 4 of them Orange/OG's wet somehow...guess I'll have to plant um....:rolleyes:....seriously tho...ROC says better than 75% will throw pure Tropicana OG at yo ass...nothing better than some fresh squeezed OG funk in the room I'm thinking...time will tell...B

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
cant wait to see you grow these out. been awhile since i see you posting. nice to see you back.

dairyqueen is actually uk cheese x spacequeen(c99xromulan)

VERY nice Big! You know I'm pulling up a chair for this one! I've got a couple of his C-99 crosses going right now (I think)! I'm running the Black Cherry Soda x ST x C-99, that I know has the C-99 in it, and I'm also running his Orange x Pineapple. I'm assuming that cross is the Orange OG crossed with his C-99 for the pineapple. Is that your understanding of it too? I got 2 phenos of the OxP, so anxious to see what I wind up with!

Best of luck with this one, Big! Count me in for a little of that fresh squeezed too! Best, -Max :wacky:

VERY nice Big! You know I'm pulling up a chair for this one! I've got a couple of his C-99 crosses going right now (I think)! I'm running the Black Cherry Soda x ST x C-99, that I know has the C-99 in it, and I'm also running his Orange x Pineapple. I'm assuming that cross is the Orange OG crossed with his C-99 for the pineapple. Is that your understanding of it too? I got 2 phenos of the OxP, so anxious to see what I wind up with!

Best of luck with this one, Big! Count me in for a little of that fresh squeezed too! Best, -Max :wacky:
I think you spot on with your analogies Maxx...his 99 cross will carry the Pineapple traits/fruity sweet undertones...more of a over ripe pineapple on it's last day for me...I also have the BCS x ST x C-99...an a couple BCS X ST s1's...the Orange og are up...4 dn...4 up...I'm hoping on a jug or 2 of some errwinge juice....wit the frosty pulp hopefully...if not...DP may let me taste a bit of his...Paper..tty...altitude....Thanks for the visit....B

Well I broke the neck of one of the Ghost OG's moving it to a new cup...fck...shit happens...but fck still...dammit...never done that before now...the others survived my fat freaking thumbs...the Grape/Roms are just manly beast girls...bud set looks to have pissed um off a bit...in a good way though...I'll get a few pics up soon...Chemdaddy is spectacular in early set...doing well but huge and bushy...I'm anxious but content...Damn right MGG...hopefully I get another chance soon to mingle in on the new mansion and awesome new grow you got going...and feast once again on another one of those super sandwiches fresh from the oven by the misses...enjoy a bong or 2 or 3...chew the fat a bit...glad you dropped by...appreciated...B

Latest Cannabis Seeds

Sundae Cookies
Sold out

Sundae Cookies

Divine Genetics
Sundae Driver x GMO Cookies
Feminized
New
$200.00
Sunset Sherbet S1
Sold out

Sunset Sherbet S1