ROC n Rolling

No worries here on discussing anything fellows...have at it...my visit today shows some change in the girls...big fans fading now a bit...Hard Purple setting in on one of the Purp/Rom's....buds getting hard as ROC's...pun intended...not much bigger, but solid as hell...no shortage of frosting piling up...rank shit no doubt...soaked some more...can't help myself but to do it again...nice meds brewing here...It's been some time now since I was gifted my first beans from this breeder...I've never been shy of my Thanking him for that...and will never forget the generosity of this forum friend...never has anything he gifted been a disappointment, and there's always 1 in a pack...often more...but at least 1 always...I've smoked it all..grew lots of variety...and never does his work shit or short change you...some people just say "ho hum"...and never take due credit...you'll find ROC this way...so humble and quill in his post...never once has he taken any credit I know of....or had any harsh anything to say regardless...I've been 1 lucky SOB to have been a part of his doings over the years...I know it sounds Bias...but it's not...this is 1 solid breeder that puts quality waaaayyyy before profits,and one of the few I know, that could offer a money back guarantee of what you buy and get when germed....I can never repay him for what he's done for me over the years,and what I've personally witnessed of his generosity...priceless stuff it is...the weed world will always be a part of my life hopefully, and so will ROC's genetics...hats off bro...well deserved...B
PS...my upcoming journal will be some shadizzle shit...I most pissed myself when I seen the line-up...oh boy...stay tuned...it's gonna be a good one in 2014 with some...well...shadizzle shit...:D
DAMN...this place needs a "really like" and a "Fuckin' Love It" button on here! If there were, this post would get the fuckin' love it button! Absolutely the honest truth! In all the years I've known ROC (since around 05- 06) I have never once seen him say ANYTHING negative about anything or anyone! He's never, as far as I know, been involved in a single instance of Jr. High School drama...and man was there plenty to be involved in had he wanted to! His work is all just as good as it gets...period! Couldn't agree more with every single word Big!!! Best, -Max

ROC is da man, he's been making good genes for years. good to see him get a spot here to showcase his work. and Big you been growing it for years, and I have had the oppurtunity to grow and smoke some over the years...all top shelf !!

Max, fem beans are the shit. plant em and plan for 12/12. put down 6 girls..get 6 girls. they all come up girls...lol I aint planning on breeding, so I don't need males...give me girls
I agree 110% bro! I LOVE fem gear! I know allot of folks just won't run it, but I've never understood why. Some of the best meds I've ever smoked came from fem beans! I hear allot of people put them down. Is there any reason why they wouldn't be just as good except to breed with? Thanks! Best, -Max

Maxy i can tell you HONESTLY ive did my poor man's experiments. And the GLR makes vegging and sexing a breeze . More tops without topping at all. Faster growth , buildup of bloom hormones makes flipping to bloom much easier. NOW i only use the 12-5.5-1-5.5 for veg. I bloom on 10-14. Try it bro the veg hours are...12 hours on ...5 1/2 hours off 1 hr on (which keeps them in veg . Then 5 1/2 off then repeat . Ill try to get some photos up for !
Thanks mang! I appreciate it!! I'll look forward to your pics. It's good to hear from someone who's actually used the method! It's hard to see how it would work as well (to me anyway) but I have sure heard it's amazing. Thanks bro! Best, -Max

I took a visit today and decided to put the Orange OG's in flower as they are to sex them...as soon as I can determine sex, I'll up-pot the ladies and let um ride...they are stocky as hell and lush genetics at this stage...I see at least 2 pheno's maybe...and/or a boy and a girl structure...we'll see...they should give up their gender quickly here...my plans are to run these with the BCS x Rom/C-99 x Ghost OG and the BCS x Rom/C-99 S1's...all 3 of these ROC genetics look fantastic at this stage,but these Orange Og's are stomping like Bull's at the gate now...here's a shot of one...they are all similar in structure...you can almost hear them growing now...lol...they're ready for some room...and I want to give it to um....B

Hell yeah man...makes me excited man. I've popped 2 of the Orange OGK and both were up and outta the dirt in less than 36 hrs...fuckers wanna grow I tell ya. That looks healthy as fuck B...you getting any citrus smells off it yet? MGG
Same here MGG...wet um...get out the way...these Mofo's will crack...crazy thing...it hadn't crossed my mind to rub a bit and see...I've never checked too much with ROC's shit...it'll be there...either now or later...not worried 1 bit...I'm sure you can attest to that as well....there will be something in here worth doing...always is....drop by any time...lend me a hand...B

I took a visit today and decided to put the Orange OG's in flower as they are to sex them...as soon as I can determine sex, I'll up-pot the ladies and let um ride...they are stocky as hell and lush genetics at this stage...I see at least 2 pheno's maybe...and/or a boy and a girl structure...we'll see...they should give up their gender quickly here...my plans are to run these with the BCS x Rom/C-99 x Ghost OG and the BCS x Rom/C-99 S1's...all 3 of these ROC genetics look fantastic at this stage,but these Orange Og's are stomping like Bull's at the gate now...here's a shot of one...they are all similar in structure...you can almost hear them growing now...lol...they're ready for some room...and I want to give it to um....B
She's beautiful man! Definitely NOT the sat-dom pheno!! So you're going to flip them, and THEN up-pot the gals as they show? I always tried to up-pot mine a couple weeks in advance of flipping and try to get in a good feed to send them into flower full and farting! Can you up-pot even after you've flipped? Man, if I can get away with that...my life's about tho change!! haha! Thank God my veg tent is looking better and I think i'm past my issues finally! Big...here's a pic of my ROC BCS x ST x C-99...
BCS.jpg

She has pushed past the pH issues now and is growing good! She's a trifoliate with three leaf sets (AND 3 bud sites) per node!!! This is not just on the main stem...but every node on the plant! I've never flowered a trifoliate before. Do they yield better? It seems like they would with all the additional bud sites! I got cuts of her vegging too. It's my understanding the THC % on the Black Cherry Soda runs WAAAY up there, and it has a delicious taste while being massively potent! Can't wait on this baby! ROC says he bred this one for it's flavor! Best, -Max

damn right B. make them bitches show. they looking good as hell, hope they all girls. you ain't gonna hurt em none.
I've never seen plants do anything but grow no matter when they are up-potted. I've sexed em like this before and up-potted the girls. if i lost anything I didn't miss it.
Cool Chikken! So you don't think you lose any yield in the long run by not letting them settle into the up-pot for a few days or week first? I always thought they really needed that time to get established in the new digs. Thanks! -M.

Maxx the plants are big enough and old enough to flip now. they have been vegged long enough. sex em and up-pot em, and if you miss anything I didn't see it.
putting them back in veg will freak em out and make em do all kinds of stupid shit, best just to up-pot em and let em run.
Thanks chik.. that was my question, if you put them back in veg.. How long do you veg yours from seed usually? and what size pots are you in when your sexing them before your uppot & flip?.... Thanks DP

I agree here...I think the final numbers may vary a bit, most often less...especially when we take things out of their natural habitat...plants in particular being one...but, when it's a very minor change that we invoke from normal to them....the final differences are not that vast from my findings either C, provided you're being realistic/relevant with the changes from normal...you must dedicate time for consistent A+ success....there's just no other way to get stunning results...there are no shortcuts or miracles in this hobby...it's a time dedication thing, and experience teaches that imo..the more effort/ time you put in....the more good will come out...ask any veteran grower this...time and patience will reap huge rewards in anyone's garden...you can bank that...I forgot to mention a few killer beans that got me slightly #%&#*...how bout these ROC pup's....Lemon Dog...Purps x Refined Thai...Grapes x Purple Kush...Purps x Skunk...(there's got to be something Skunk special in these)...C-99 x Purp...and a few others...Christmas here in Jan...I most shit myself today at the box..and been apologizing to Santa all the same time...lol...he didn't forget after all!!!...Now...where the Hell do I go from here...lets see....LL x Rom's already wet....Orange OG's and BCS ladies ready...who's next to wet....Hell yea ROC...hell yea bro...I'll get up some Purp/Rom pics later tonite if time allows...no slack in they azz either...there's some good soup brewing in my kitchen...B

I agree here...I think the final numbers may vary a bit, most often less...especially when we take things out of their natural habitat...plants in particular being one...but, when it's a very minor change that we invoke from normal to them....the final differences are not that vast from my findings either C, provided you're being realistic/relevant with the changes from normal...you must dedicate time for consistent A+ success....there's just no other way to get stunning results...there are no shortcuts or miracles in this hobby...it's a time dedication thing, and experience teaches that imo..the more effort/ time you put in....the more good will come out...ask any veteran grower this...time and patience will reap huge rewards in anyone's garden...you can bank that...I forgot to mention a few killer beans that got me slightly #%&#*...how bout these ROC pup's....Lemon Dog...Purps x Refined Thai...Grapes x Purple Kush...Purps x Skunk...(there's got to be something Skunk special in these)...C-99 x Purp...and a few others...Christmas here in Jan...I most shit myself today at the box..and been apologizing to Santa all the same time...lol...he didn't forget after all!!!...Now...where the Hell do I go from here...lets see....LL x Rom's already wet....Orange OG's and BCS ladies ready...who's next to wet....Hell yea ROC...hell yea bro...I'll get up some Purp/Rom pics later tonite if time allows...no slack in they azz either...there's some good soup brewing in my kitchen...B
Man those sound awesome. I got a surprise in the box today myself. Can't remember em all off the top of my head but def some winners....Chem4 x 89SKUNK, Chem bx3, blueberry x thai, Purps x thai, G-13Haze x Rom, Purps x C99 and the list goes on. ROC got the endless basket of flavors over there I'm tellin ya, and as generous a fella as you'd ever meet. I cant wait to see what you do with those beans bro. I know the've found a great home and caretaker...now pop them fuckers and lets see that funk get to brewin. :D MGG

Hot dam MGG...you gonna like them Chem mixes for sure bro...the Chem x's will load up with snow...great stuff there bro...there are things due good peeps...no matter how you slice it...ROC is one of those for sure...I can remember the days of ROC drool...hoping for them beans from his stock...and just when you thought it would never be...I got my first...a long ass wait...but for sure worth it...it's never been the same here since...his work always pays fantastic dividends...whether it be Flavor,smell,resin,sap...you name it...most, if not all, will impress the best of growers with something....I say it again....his beans ROC...my room has always been satisfied with anything from his work...good luck and Karma with them new flavors...can't wait for your grows of them all:)...Well...tonite was a good visit in the room...made me realize how true the statements made here are of his work...Purp/Romulans...what solid fcking genetics here...I ended up with 2 nice girls out of 4 germed...both had different personalities each there own...I like both so far...they are fading in quickly and giving up them final moments now...the grapey one has chunked a chop me nanner...although just 1 or 2...she's ready for chop no doubt...I inspected her over good and found only these 2...right in the very top...you can see them both in the pics... they showed in the last 2 days...a clear sign of ready for me...I always allow most strains at least 9...and never expect less...these bitches are fabulous ladies...I gave them nothing for training here...straight up from the husk they are...it allows me a solid record of their performance, and helps with my decisions on the next round...these will get another go and will get a little better care next round...I snapped a gob of pics of both...and plan the chop anytime now...all these pics are representative of ROC's gear...you won't find any better genetic's my opinion:cigar:...so...as I sit here and marvel at his work through this cheap ass camera lens...I can't say anymore ROC...these girls speak volumes...Thanks so much for the confidence you put in me to run your gear...it's always a pleasure....anybody won't to guess how this shit's gonna smoke?...yea...what I thought too...Bomb Genetics ROC....I'll get the other pheno up tomorrow....B
100_6572.JPG
100_6555.JPG
100_6552.JPG
100_6547.JPG
100_6552.JPG

looking fine as frog hair bro. I'd chop that nanner throwing bitch; she ain't far from ready anyways. damn good looking girl. you got mad skills bro. keep em coming.

Here's the other girl...much more of a fuely fire smell...not quite as fruitylicious...but her presence is felt if you bump it...she fills the air with buckets of pure powered aroma...both pheno's are stellar...they are waiting now for the dreaded axe...I'm cleaning up a jar or 2 or 3 now...I think the battles been won here...Thanks again ROC...these need no more of my wording here...the pics speak volumes alone...Thank you again bro...and keep on keeping on with the fabulous work...B
100_6540.JPG
100_6531.JPG
100_6523.JPG
100_6528.JPG
100_6538.JPG