ROC n Rolling

WOW bro...just such healthy, beautiful plants all the way to the very end. I'm speechless. I'm hoping to get a lil more color out of mine this time around. You've set the standard on how those Grape Roms should look bro....just unreal. Catn wait to hear what you think of the smoke. Show us how its done brother! MGG

WOW bro...just such healthy, beautiful plants all the way to the very end. I'm speechless. I'm hoping to get a lil more color out of mine this time around. You've set the standard on how those Grape Roms should look bro....just unreal. Catn wait to hear what you think of the smoke. Show us how its done brother! MGG
I'll tell ya what MGG...I'm so amazed to see the differences we are achieving with the same girls, with 2 entirely different grow methods for the most part..as most know,I've tried most all the HPS/MH Flor light routines commonly used...mixed in some LED's with that at 6 to 1 approx,and now just an LED only grow this run...all results have been surprising for the most part here...all satisfying...providing great results...What I am finding is that with any of these combo's used, I'm able to achieve some fantastic resin production and colorful girls by incorporating the LED's in the grow here...in Veg...they will stack close azz nodes for most strains I've run...almost like "mini-trees" when used early on from seed...very thick, rigid, and hardy plants at early ages...they also do very well in flower compared to what's posted of them, and plants stay shorter compared too HPS/MH alone...I think a fantastic spectrum can be created in grows using them...settling in on that perfect blend is yet to be satisfied by me, but they are a great source of lighting that really gets a lot of shit that just is not true...I can't speak for them all, but these 7 band's really do a great job in any of my combinations used thus far...I'm taking notes and will incorporate them into a permanent spot here in my room...they have some great quality's that benefit my using them....as far as setting a "standard" Purp/Rom weed color here...Thanks for offering the credit bro...I'm humbled as always...but we know who deserves that...I'm trimming one of them now...some damn Purple frosty ass glue...makes for some nice finger buggers too...this some funk right here...damn sap I tell ya...a one of a kind just like you said...I'll get up a few trim pics when dry...and a smoke report...B

well you better keep the door shut or that damn Chikken might get in. purple frosty glue...lol I want to try that fuely smellin girl, she got to be fire and taste like a dream I bet. I need to get me some led's for vegging and cloning and i know where one could hang in flower..lol never satisfied.

What can one say bro just awesome outstanding job k+ ROC Rocks.
Coming from you my brother...that's enough right there:D....Thanks for dropping in t...how's that damn TREE doing...I still see it when I close my eye's...lol...you got a welcome anytime...... C.....always room for some of Chikken's shit...bring that young gun Blunt Rolling Champion with ya..he loves him some goodie...no doubt...if it reds his eyes...it's some good shit...we know that...hehehe....B

Well...sad as it may be the axe has fell...these girls were a joy to grow...straight up from seed...they have run most 9wks...give or take a couple...2 pheno's...one was a little more Purple and fruity Grape...the other is a little more towards fuel fruity rotton...both produced well for their size, approx 3 ft...it likes to eat...doesn't complain a whole lot...and makes for some dank azz Purple weed...just gobs of frost everywhere...buds are solid...I can't wait to sample them when dry...Thanks ROC...these have been all and more a fellow could want in a grow...just solid azz genetics bro...all FF products here this run...minus the TigerBloom this time...3 gal pots...7-band HTG LED's since birth...my next run of these will incorporate a little training to produce more tops...I'll start here with Pheno1...the fuely smelling one...Thanks is an understatement bro...B
100_6581.JPG
100_6582.JPG
100_6587.JPG
100_6600.JPG

Well...sad as it may be the axe has fell...these girls were a joy to grow...straight up from seed...they have run most 9wks...give or take a couple...2 pheno's...one was a little more Purple and fruity Grape...the other is a little more towards fuel fruity rotton...both produced well for their size, approx 3 ft...it likes to eat...doesn't complain a whole lot...and makes for some dank azz Purple weed...just gobs of frost everywhere...buds are solid...I can't wait to sample them when dry...Thanks ROC...these have been all and more a fellow could want in a grow...just solid azz genetics bro...all FF products here this run...minus the TigerBloom this time...3 gal pots...7-band HTG LED's since birth...my next run of these will incorporate a little training to produce more tops...I'll start here with Pheno1...the fuely smelling one...Thanks is an understatement bro...B
View attachment 372098 View attachment 372099 View attachment 372101 View attachment 372113

Mouthwatering B! You got the juice Now! looking fuckin good Love that Sparkle she got ..

Gamr...DP....MGG...swell a goddamn head will ya...lol...but yea...this is some stellar weed right here fellows...I can attest to it's vigor....it got the shitty end of the stick this run, and still produced some select stash...A tester nugg...oops...don't tell DP....was sampled today....I'll put the findings in a smoke report here...this other one is the Fav of mine...I'll get her up in a bit...she was my favorite early and kept me grinning from the onset of flower...I think this pheno is in line with the one MGG got...you can't help but suck this shit up your nose...ain't no slight whiff possible...you'll snort smell this beach...lol...unbelievable for weed...yum ROC...can't wait to sample her too...I'll get back with pics...I've been a bit busy myself...Thanks for stopping in guys....much appreciated...B

View attachment 372098 View attachment 372099 View attachment 372101 View attachment 372113
This stuff is blowing up my screen.

Took the dried Purp/Rom's nugs down today, jarred and trimmed a bit...I got 2 pheno's as you know...the word Grape is damn embarrassing to even use in one's description....Pheno 2's...but damn, you just gotta use it....smelling this girl will make you feel good everywhere....Wow!!! is all I can say for that...I nick named her "Nappa Vallie"...the other...Pheno 1...very little, if any grape at all...citrus stinky funk fuel...a powerful cleaner of some sort...highly flammable smelling for sure...a little piney maybe...I call her "LL Blue"...reminds me of some aviation fuel we called Low-Lead Buh-lue back in the day...it would make a Chevy 350 mag clear it's throat in the stretch....same here....you'll clear it...right after exhale...Exhale he say?...uh...I mean...uh...when I get a chance to taste a bit, it may make you clear your throat...lol...I'll get up some dried shots...soon as the dilation recedes a bit...I mean... as soon as the cam charges...ugh...let me get this damn ladder out of here DP...hehehehe...I'll be back with them pics...B

I'm trying to get prepped for a smoke report on pheno 1 now, and will include pics of a few dried nugs of it...both phenos worked very well in the pipe...and were almost complete opposites of my guesses...I'm gonna put up a few shots of pheno 2 before I start the reports...here's a sample pic of pheno2...good stuff ROC....I'll be back with a few more of her glory....I like this one....B

100_6634.JPG