• 🎅 Early Christmas Sale - 25% Off All Seeds 🎄
    Use Coupon Code At Checkout: XMAS25

ROC n Rolling

Wow the colors you bring out bro...just amazing. I can just sift through your pics and awe at all the fall colors brought out by your style of grow all fuckin day long. If its got a drop of purple or blue or any other color in it, you gonna damn well be the one that WILL suck it right on out. Outstanding job brother. MGG

Thanks all...me and a good friend today discussed grows...methods....etc....and getting/obtaining great results from a strain...we tossed numerous stuff in every direction and both agreed that if not for fantastic genetics...nothing else matters really...it all starts right there...I've been blessed so much to have this...ROC...you my friend, have been so important to my results as of late...good stuff is good stuff...you have kept me swimming in that...no doubt...I say again...many Thanks bro...Kudo's to you and your hard work, and may your success in the future be as great as your genetics...both of these are just great pheno's:D.....these fine ass nugs are curing now and readying themselves for the "dried" nug pics and smoke reports...I'll get those up in a few...Thanks all so much for stopping in and giving such support...my plans are to run this one again...how can you not...all the others have been moved about and shuffled into the empty room...Orange OG's.....BCS x C-99/Rom's.....Ghost OG's...stout good looking girls...flipped yesterday...clocks ticking down now...I'll get up a few pics soon of those...that Orange OG girl ain't playing round...she's gonna be a Bull...some good smells brewing early from a stem rub or 2...Roc and Rolling round here...B

Well Big...that's about the most beautiful thing I've ever seen! WOW!!! What I want to know is...HOW in the FUCK have I missed this grow??? I just found it here at 3 am, and have to go to bed...BUT, I'll be thinking about this until I can get back and start from the first! AMAZING brother!!!

And guys...next time ya got one going on like this...and I'm not there...it's ONLY because I haven't found it yet!!! let a feller know! lmao. Best, -Max

Well Big...that's about the most beautiful thing I've ever seen! WOW!!! What I want to know is...HOW in the FUCK have I missed this grow??? I just found it here at 3 am, and have to go to bed...BUT, I'll be thinking about this until I can get back and start from the first! AMAZING brother!!!

And guys...next time ya got one going on like this...and I'm not there...it's ONLY because I haven't found it yet!!! let a feller know! lmao. Best, -Max
Sheesh! Was I baked last nite or what?? Haha! I thought I had stumbled across a thread I hadn't seen yet! I worked my ass off yesterday and didn't get in until really late. Smoked a big bowl of ROC's bluhzblu x rom at about 3 am and signed on for a quick look b4 passing out, and that shit completely blew out my GPS!!! (Ganja Positioning System)! Hell, I didn't even know where I was. Embarrassing to admit...but true! Could be that CRS we were talking about kicking in too! (Can't Remember Shit). Killer shit ROC! It'll make a freight train take a dirt road!!!

Good to see you getting your vision back Maxx...we knew it was the weed...lol...you crop ROC weed and vanish...hoarding dat shit huh?...J/K.....I just knocked down some ROC sap myself...and its rained/snowed/iced/etc... every since just about...thank god for humidifiers...I'd be crying right now....or working OT to dry a bit....stop in anytime...I'll get back with them dried shots and a report....good smoke curing up...B

Thanks pdx...here's the next girls brewing up in here...the first shot is BCS x ST x C-99 x Ghost OG....fem.....the second is Orange OG.....the third is BCS X ST x C-99 x S1....fem...fresh up-pot into 3 gal...FFOF...top dressed with HF Fruit and flower...1tbsp per gl...3days flower now...my plans are to run these 9wks...I like all and the stem rub reek is already getting a little noticeable on the OG...I'll fix um a good dinner as soon as they settle...readying dat azz for the race...B

100_6917BCSSTC99GHOST.JPG
100_6919ORANGEOG.JPG
100_6918BCSSTC99SIFAV.JPG

Sorry for these crappy pics fellows...didn't have time to pull um...it's very thick in here...these were snapped at mid week 4...the first is the Orange / Og...great plant...fantastic structure...next is the BCS/ST x C-99/s1 fem...a little more branchy...but nice....early unique smell...but changing now a bit...there's 2...both look about the same...a little different in height only...the 3rd is the BCS/ST x C-99/Ghost Og...this one is something special...her buds are warning of early potency...kinky...tight...frosty....one of my favs this run...my plans are 9...we'll see....good stuff ROC...maintenance free so far...B

100_7021orangeOG.JPG
100_7032.JPG
100_7034.JPG
100_7027.JPG

Germed another fem bean of the BCS x ST x C-99 s1's....this lady is ready to roll...she's well branched from the dirt up and thick...to damn thick really...lol...I'm defoiliating big fans now to expose some tops and getting her ready for flower up-pot...ahh the sweet smell of the room at mid flower....I have got to quit squeezing these young BCS crossed buds dammit...ROC don't make that easy stirring in this many fantastic flavors...and get this.... MAXX is smoking some now I see...I'm still waiting on him to pass it...lol....hows she smoke bro Maxx?....taste?...smoke report coming?....your sig says smoking now...I hope to get a taste soon....I may just invite DP over to water a couple round wk 7...we all know he'll get a early oops broke limb sample...hehehehe....excuse my room construction...I'm working on it...I'm doing a complete renig.....B

100_7038BCSSTC99S1.JPG
100_7039BCSSTC99S1.JPG
100_7040BCSSTC99S1.JPG

ROC

great grow friend... theBCSxSWxC99 S1's are far stronger in smell and taste compared to the black cherry soda cut a lone . this plant( S1's) was breed for taste and smell for a friend who love the every thing about this cuttings... two people have said they have gotten two full males from the ghost cross .. I went though my seeds and now I'm think I may have missed marked the wrong jar....only made small number of testers.. I'll grow them out someday..

It's a great plant B...and has THE most unique and delicious taste! VERY stoney too! Mine hermed out on me around week 6-7, and I took it down early because of that before it could do any damage (hopefully)! The smoke...while noticeably a bit immature, is still pretty long-lasting and happy! But the taste...Oh, the taste!!! You gotta try her to believe it. I reported the herm to ROC, and I think it's the only one so far...ALSO I want to point out that it is MUCH MORE likely that the herm was caused by my change in photo-period rather than the genetics!

I'm definitely gonna run her again. I've got a couple more beans left, and this one is too good not to try for a keeper!!! It's my understanding the BCS has tested at over 30% THC too, so it's no slouch when fully mature I'm sure! WOW...just thinking about that makes me hard!!! (to deal with...lol). Here's a couple of pics of mine in early flower and then again right before the nanners appeared...

BCS.jpg

BCS1.jpg

Yours is looking GREAT! Excellent structure. Also...mine was a trifoliate and NEVER did grow out of the trait...which they usually do, ime. Keep up the great work bro! Can't wait to see how yours finish!! Hope you find a nice keeper of her! Best, -Max

EDIT...actually, looking back again...this is not the pic I thought it was. I'll keep looking! The flowering pic here was actually a little earlier than I thought. She didn't come down for a couple more weeks at least!! I remember that I defoliated quite a bit to expose more budsites to the light (which REALLY helped on this strain)! That had NOT been done yet in these pics!!

Can't win um all Maxx...stuff happens...I never look for absolute perfect....seldom happens in this hobby...I've been so lucky through the years to escape the grasp of the Hermie Monster...so I don't want to bring bad luck on myself...lol...but they're never forgotten about either...mines laying about 7 wks now...very similar to your pic above...so far so good...I gave them a small taste of Cha Ching today...1/2 strength...a good thick heavy dose of Big Bloom...and a very light dusting of Happy Frog Grans scratched in...breaking um down now for the finish....airs getting sweet in here now...good stuff ROC...the BCS x ST/C-99 x Ghost OG is my fav of the 2 crosses in structure...the Orange OG and Ghost cross is ruling the room though...I'm slacking on my updates all...just been covered...my old broke down ass moves a bit slower now...but I'll get there...she looked great before the mishap Maxx...and ROC...I'll take all them mislabeled jars bro...help ya keep things in order....hehehe...I'll be looking for them reports Maxx...I got a couple to do myself...damn Purp/Rom is smoking good...both phenos are superb...bare with me fellows...B

The little ones made it to that purple tanning bed already.. I see it bro.. Go easy on the squeezing Mr. Whipple.. Don't break any branches.. I just bought a new ladder.. I'm on my way!.. Sweet looking as always brother.. Donny P
Damn if I know whats up DP
Bigs carrots.jpg

...my damn carrots turned too...must be the dirt....lol...come on over bro...pop a branch anytime...and don't forget a nug of that frosty ass funk you got laying around...I been peeking in on ya...damn sugar coated BOG you got going...I'm still popping my lips...save us a nug.....B

What up all...as you know I've been sick as fck for a few months now,but starting to get about a bit...LOTS to catch up on...soaking a few beans again...trying to get a grow going...I'm way behind in my journals and my honey-do's...lol..slowly but surely I'll get back up to speed...freaking Orange OG of ROC's is some dank, earthy ,greasy ass herb...this shit will hit ya like a bus...lol....I'm plundering through a few jars and finding some honey in this last chop...I'll get up what I can find from this last run before the health issues, and report best I can...I'm running the Orange OG again this run...along side a few more...MGG...can't say enough bro.. a true friend you are bro...that road trip in Dec is looking good atm...hope to see ya then...Sorry for the slacking ROC on my journals...I'll make it up somehow...I can see some old friends growing some damn fire in these forums...let's go read a bit...plunder thru a few journals...good to be back...missed you fellows....B

Latest Cannabis Seeds

Sundae Cookies
Sold out

Sundae Cookies

Divine Genetics
Sundae Driver x GMO Cookies
Feminized
New
$200.00
Sunset Sherbet S1
Sold out

Sunset Sherbet S1